Kalsubai full event fees
Sale Date Ended
Trek to Highest peak of Maharashtra -Kalsubai Shikhar on Sunday 10 Dec 2017
Kalsubai peak is the highest peak of Maharashtra in Sahyadri range. One can see 360 degree view from Kalsubai top along with many popular forts like AMK, Dhodap, Harishchandragad etc.
Starting point: Swargate, Pune on Saturday 9 Dec 9:00 pm
Pickup route: Swargate, Shivaji Nagar, University circle, Aundh, Sangavi Fata, Wakad, Dange chowk, Pimple Saudagar, Nashik Fata, Bhosari
⏳Dep: On Saturday 09 Dec at 9:00 PM
⌛Return: On Sunday 10 Dec at 9:30 PM (+-1 hr)
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Difficult
Elevation: 5,400 feet
Ascend: 4 hrs
Descend: 3 hrs
Last date for Registration: 6 Dec 2017
Fees: ₹ 1200/-
Fees after last date: 1400/-
⭐ Fees Includes:
* Travelling by private vehicle (Pune to Pune)
* 1 Breakfast and 3 Tea
* 1 Lunch on Sunday
* 1 Dinner on Sunday
* Trekking Guidance
* Technical Safety & Expertise
* First Aid kit
Tentative Plan schedule:
Saturday 9 Dec:
21:00 Start from 1st point
22:00 Last pickup
Sunday 10 Dec:
03:30 Reach base village
03:45 Introduction and Instructions
04:00 Start ascend trek
08:00 Reach on top, explore the beauty followed by Breakfast & tea
10:00 Start descend trek
13:00 Back to base and have lunch
15:00 Start return journey towards Pune and tea in between
20:00 Dinner in between
21:30 Reach Pune
Special instructions for Kalsubai trek event:
* Plan may cancel in case of high alert/unwanted weather/group size is below 15.
* Age limit 12 to 50 years.
* Organizers are not responsible for participants vehicle parking anywhere.
* Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited throughout the event.
* In any case Organiser's decision will be final.
* Plan may change as per weather condition.
* Final Decision will be taken by organizers.
* Full plan details will be shared with nominated participants only.
Feel the beauty of nature with Nisarg Premi Trekkers