Plus Valley Adventure-Trek to Harishchandragad
Sale Date Ended
Trek to Harishchandragad via Khireshwar Route
Harischandragad is one of the most visited forts in Western Ghats. If you are trekking in Sahyadri for several years and you haven't visited Harishchandragad then you haven't trekked enough. This enormous fort has 7 routes and during this trek we will be doing an exciting route i.e Khireshwar Route.
Khireshwar route may not be the simplest route but its very scenic & exciting. Since sometimes it takes out your breath, you are more appreciative to your surroundings. While we climb, time appears to be standstill. For those who are photographers can get extremely beautiful landscapes on this trek route.
AADITYA - 7720080918
PRAJAKTA - 8380054989
Event Date – 3rd -4th October 2015
Event Location – Harishchandragad
Pick up Point - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Pick up Time - 06:00 am
Things to Carry –
Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No - sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. A sleeping bag / Thermocol mat and normal satranji/shawl
10. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
1. Departure from Pune at 6.15am
2. Breakfast en route
3. Arrival at Khireshwar by 10.30am
4. Start climbing fort by 11am
5. Have Pack Lunch en route
6. Reach top by 4pm
7. Evening Tea
8. Free Time
10. Halt in Ganesh Caves
1. Get up in the morning & have Breakfast
2. Visit Konkan Kada
3. Have Brunch
4. Start descending by 10.30am
5. Return to base by 2.30pm
6. Lunch at Base
7. Start return journey by 4.30pm
8. Back to Pune by 9pm
Fees – INR 1750/-
1. Pune to Pune Private transport
2. Dinner on day 1
3. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea on Day 1 & 2
5. Safety Equipment's
1. Dinner on day 2
2. Bottled water and soft drinks & Dry snacks like chips etc.
3. Anything not mentioned in the included list.
Payment Method -
1. In a Bank Account of Plus Valley Adventure.
Bank Details -
Account Name - Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number - 915020032483908
Bank - Axis Bank LTD.
Branch - Paud Road
IFSC Code - UTIB0001894
(Note - Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit, No Direst Mera Event Ticket Bookings)
2. You can Pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Difficulty Level – Hard.