Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 54
Jourgo has organized a trek and waterfall rappelling at Ganpati Gadad on Sunday, 15th of July & 19th August 2018
05:00 am: Departure by Private vehicle from Borivali East near Tata Steel Junction via Western Express to Bandra – Sion – Thane – Kalyan to Sonawale (base village)
08:30 am: Reach base village Sonawale & rest
09.00 am: Breakfast
10.00 am: Start trek towards cave & waterfall
11.00 am: Reach at Rappelling patch
11:00 am: Briefing of the activity
11.15 am: Thrilling rappelling session
03.30 pm: Lunch
04.00 am: Start return trek towards base village
05.00 pm: Reach base village & evening refreshment.
06.00 pm: Leave for Mumbai
11.00 pm: Reach Mumbai (Depends on traffic conditions)
ESSENTIALS FOR THE TREK:
1. A pair of good trekking/running shoes (COMPULSORY),
2. Waterproof/Water resistant haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking
3. A bottle of water (minimum 2Ltrs)
4. COMPULSORY: A set of used newspapers, matchbox, TORCH/HEADLAMP with extra batteries and chocolates for energy.
5. Extra set of clothes & towel (compulsory)
6. OPTIONAL: Electoral / Enerzyl powder, 2 Lemon, some dry snacks & biscuits, plate, spoon, glass (all reusable),
7. Personal medicines, insect repellant cream (Odomos or similar brand)
8. Kindly wear polyester or DriFit type of clothing including track pants and t-shirts or jersey. Carry cotton clothes ONLY as spare, please.
(We request you to avoid wearing jeans as it will rub against your skin leading to rashes and bed rest on Monday).