Plus Valley Adventure-Trek to Jivdhan-Naneghat
Sale Date Ended
Trek to Mighty Fort Jivdhan -Naneghat.
Information about Place - Naneghat is a mountain pass in the Western Ghats range near Junnar in Pune district of Maharashtra, India. During the reign of the Satavahana (200 BCE–190 CE), the pass was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar. Literally, the name Nane means “Coin” and ghat means “Pass”. The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills. Naneghat, also known as Nanacha Angtha (Nana’s Thumb), is a part of Western Ghats. The location is ideal for star gazing and star photography.
Event Date - 20th September 2015
Event Location - Junnar, Naneghat, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Pickup Point - Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Pickup Time - 06.00 am.
Aaditya – 07720080918 / 9168848773(Whatsapp)
Prajakta – 08380054989
Things to Carry -
1. Identity Proof (Compulsary)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolly bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 2 ltrs of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. A rainwear. (If you do not want to get Drenched)
6. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No - sandals, chappals, floaters)
7. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
8. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
9. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
10. Torch with extra Batteries.
1. Reporting at Plus Valley Adventure Office on 06.00am.
2. Start Travel Towards Junnar by 06.30 am sharp.
2. Reach Junnar around 9 and hault for Breakfast.
3. Start Travel towards base villageand reach Ghatghar by 10.30 am.
4. Start Trek and reach on fort by 12.
5. Explore the fort and start Descend by 3.00 pm.
6. Visit to Naneghat and back to base village by 05.00pm.
7. Start Return travel by 06.00 pm.
8. Reach Pune by 9.30 approx.
Activity Cost – INR 1200/- only
Payment Options -
(Note - Please transfer the Money via NEFT transfers or Cheque Deposit Only.
No Cash Deposits.
No Direst Event Ticket Booking)
Bank Details -
Account Name - Plus Valley Adventure.
A/c number - 915020032483908
Bank - Axis Bank LTD.
Branch - Paud Road
IFSC Code - UTIB0001894
Cost Includes –
Travel by Private Non AC Transport from Pune to Pune
Morning Breakfast and Tea (Limited)
Afternoon Lunch (Limited)
First Aid Kit.
Cost does not includes –
Mineral Water/Cold Drinks
Anything that is not mentioned in included list.
No Refund for ONE DAY trek OR any type of ONE DAY event.