Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 64
“Kshitij Calling” - TREK To DEVKUND WaterFall
Dates: 01st July 2018(Leaving on 30th jun saturday night)
Endurance Level: High
Location: Bhira Village
Cost: Rs. 970/-
Easy trek through dense forest, which brings you to the base of Devkund waterfall
Devkund waterfall is a secluded little place situated deep inside the forests surrounding Bhira dam.
There is a hydroelectric power generation unit by Tata power at Bhira.
This place was little known to trekkers till recent times and has come into limelight due to the waterfall present deep inside the forest
It is believed that Kundalika river originates at Devkund.
Trek To Devkund Waterfall
Meeting point - Thane stn.(Cidco Bus Stop)
00.15 AM : - Cidco Bus Stop
05.00 AM: - Reach Base Village, Freshen Up.
06.00 AM: - Breakfast
06.45 AM: - Introduction Round
07.00 AM: - Start Trek to Devkund
09.30 AM: - Reach Devkund Waterfall
10.30 AM: - Start the trek back to base Village
12.30 PM: - Reach the Base Village, Take Some rest and have lunch
02.30 PM: - Start the Return Journey to Mumbai
06.30 PM: - Reach Thane (tentatively depends on traffic) and promise to meet again.
- Transportation from Thane to Thane by Pvt Vehicle.
- Breakfast and Lunch
- First Aid Kit.(* Personal medicines to be carried by the participants)
- Guide and Expertise charges.
• Any other item not covered under “Inclusions”.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
• Identity Proof (Must).
• A bottle of water (At least 2 Liters).
• Torch with extra batteries (Compulsory).
• Some ready to eat food - Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good Trekking Shoes.
• Extra pair of Socks Clothes.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Any personal expenses.
- Items NOT specified in the above in Inclusive.
In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances NO REFUND will be provided.
Register with payment only if you are sure.NO REFUND will be entertained on cancellations.
Miles to Go