Sale Date Ended
Small Steps Adventures: Trek to Alang Madan Kulang Fort(AMK) on 13th-14th January 2018
Endurance: Very high
Height: 4852-4841-4825 ft
Base Village: Uddavane/Kulangwadi
Region: Igatpuri - Kalsubai
AMK Information: AMK is undoubtedly one of the most demanding & difficult treks in Maharashtra. If you haven't done this yet, you haven't done any thrilling trek in Maharashtra. This trek is the test of your mental & physical stamina, confidence & endurance. One has to walk on the edges for most of the time with one side deep valleys. It also offers rappelling, rock climbing, cave stay. This massive range of trio forts provides you some of the great mountain lanscapes in Maharashtra. All three forts stand high with the towering height more than 4800 ft provides scenery that you will never forget.
Date: 13th-14th January 2018
Where to meet
We will leave on Friday night I.e. on 12th January 2018 by 10.50 pm CST- KASARA local.
10.50 pm " CST - Kasara " at respective station which reaches to kasara at 1.18 am.
3:30 am :- Get Ready for trek
> Reach Alang Top Explore& breakfast
> Start Traversing Madan& Lunch
> Reach Summit Of Madan
> Night Stay At Cave Of Madangad
DAY 2nd :
6.00 am - Wake up Call
7 am - GET Ready
> Start Towards Kulang
> Reach Kulang Top + Lunch
>Explore Massive Kulang ,Information, Photo
>Start Descending Down
Cost: INR 2000/- + Additional Tax (GST 5%)
Transportation from kasara to kasara, 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, Dinner, all activities, technical expertise, first aid.
Exclude: Any other personal expenses, GST (5%)
Things to carry:
>A good trekking shoe.
>A good torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
>Identity proof (Mandatory)
>At least 2 Liters of water. (Mandatory)
>Full sleeves t-shirt and full length pant (Mandatory - To protect from Sun, insects, bushes etc.)
>Extra pair of clothes. (Mandatory - To change after trek (Can be kept in vehicle during trek))
>A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
>sweater or shawl (Optional)
>Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc. (Optional)
>Cap, Scarf, Sun glasses etc. (Optional)
>Medicine those if you require usually (Optional).
>Bring plate and spoon to avoid use of plastic.
>Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.