Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Transforming Idea into an Enterprise: Giving shape to your Business Concepts
Session Over View:
The Workshop is designed around Key Areas of Focus for Giving Shape to New Ideas: ROI from Marketing Efforts, Challenges & Cost Effective Marketing Strategies, Various Sources of Revenues, Capital Investment, Budgeting, Planning, and Managing & Retaining Right Talent & Building Teams.
• Top 10 Eligibility Check: To Ensure, if you are on the Right Track to be an Entrepreneur.
• Practical Insights for Entrepreneurs: Myths, Inhibitions & Perceptions around Setting up a Venture.
• Strategic Marketing / Capital Marketing: To Identity various Sources of Revenues / Cash Flow / Working Capital / Expansion.
• Go To Market Planning: Understanding Cost Effective Marketing & Promotional Activities.
• Sources of Funding & How to Select: From VC, Angel, SME Loans or Bank Loans, Government Grants/Schemes.
• Talent Management: Checking on the Different Ways of Acquiring & Retaining Right Talent / Professional, Team for Future Activities.
• Process Excellence: How to give Methods to Madness?...Shifting from Adhoc to Process Oriented Ways right from Start.
• How to Write Realistic Business Plan.
Who should Attend
• Start-ups & Entrepreneurs,
• Students with Business Concepts/Ideas/ Studentpreneurs/ E-Cells & Clubs
• Self Employed professionals like Architects, Doctors, CA, CS and more
• Fast Growing Cos (Especially Web Based)/Webpreneurs,
• Social Entrepreneurs/ Edupreneurs,
• Women Entrepreneurs,
• Professionals Setting up BU, Product Lines, Teams etc for their employers.
• Students pursuing professional courses like MBA, MCA, CA, CS, ICWA, B Tech/BE,MTech etc
Registration Fees :
• Early Registration Fee for Registrations done before 21st January, 2012: Rs 2000
• Registration fee after 21st January,2012:Rs 3000
• Special Discounted Registration fee only For Students: Rs 800
The Boot Camp will be a one day event.