Early Bird Price
Sale Date Ended
Register now and avail early bird discount
Program on Behavioural Aspects of Safety, Health and Environment
Date & Time : Wednesday, February 4, 2015 - 09.30 a.m. to 5.15 p.m. (Registration & breakfast: 9.00 to 9.30 am)
Venue : Hotel Atithi, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai – 400 099 (Near Domestic Airport)
Benefits/ learning objectives:
Progressive companies invest considerable amount of funds, managerial time and attention to bring in needed technology to make their workplaces safe and legally compliant. They impart extensive training, use of safety-wear; they also employ safety officers to ensure full compliance. However what eludes them is the voluntary ownership of the safety program by the employees. The main reasons are
* Since the safety program is initiated from the top and takes top-down directional route, employees view it as one more ‘Company Sponsored Program’ rather than their own
* The company communication strategy is more aimed at winning the ‘heads/mind’ rather than being aimed at winning the ‘hearts/spirit’
* Emphasis is more on compliance of policies, rules, norms and regulations (direction)
Voluntary ownership of the program by the employees has been brought in the organizations by
* Taking holistic approach - no conflict, contradiction or confusion.
* Viewing everyone as the natural leader
* Adopting bottom-up approach
* Promoting new desirable habit formation by mutual coaching
* Involving everyone in identifying the desirable practices and helping each other to adopt them
* How to bring about Meaningful Employee Empowerment – The philosophy and methodology of the LCW – Leadership by Collective Wisdom
* How to change habits – the art of coaching – making everyone a coach
* How to deal with different situations and different people – Use of Transactional Analysis and Value systems
* How to sustain the new desirable practices – formation, nurturing, managing, leading and making path for the teams
The program will cover theory and practical aspects
* This learning program is designed for leader managers (from all levels) responsible for Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
* Senior Management of SME, Partnership Firm and other organisation
This program will help the participants to bring about a cultural change in their companies and make it everyone’s concern.
Rs. 3,300/- plus service tax @ 12.36% per participant which includes refreshments, vegetarian buffet lunch & reference material.
Early Bird Discount: Rs. 2,900 plus service tax per participant if the fees are paid on or before February 3,2015
The facility to pay fees after the program date may be provided on payment of additional convenience fees. For further details, please contact our office.
Overnight stay arrangement, if any, needs to be managed by participant. Cheque/Demand draft should be drawn in favour of “SATVAM Consulting Pvt. Limited” payable at Mumbai. Our Income Tax PAN is AAICS5300G & Service Tax Assessee numbr is AAICS5300GST001
Cancellation policy: Fee is non-refundable or non-adjustable in any manner. However, replacement of the participant is allowed in same batch.
Suresh Pandit – has helped many organizations all over India, in bringing about transformational changes in culture and business results as a coach, counsellor, facilitator and mentor in last forty years
Please send nomination along with the cheque and name/contact numbers/ email ids of the participants at
SATVAM Consulting Pvt. Limited – Corporate Training Section
61, Whispering Palms Shoping Centre, Near Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Lokhandwala Township, Akurli Road, Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400101
Telephone nos.: 022 – 6698 1100/ 6698 1101 (6 Lines) Fax: 022 – 6698 1105
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.satvam.com
Nomination will be confirmed on first come first serve basis on receipt of cheque/DD.
The option to make payment through NEFT available, please contact us for bank details
In-house Training Program: If you have more than 12 employees to whom this program is relevant, we will conduct customised training programme for your company’s staff. Please contact to work out further details.
Our forthcoming programs:
Unsubscribe: To get removed or unsubscribe from our mailing list, please reply with subject line Remove