Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Giving a presentation can be a scary prospect - but this course will give you the confidence and presentation skills to become an effective speaker. And you will even have fun at the same time!
Our Presentation skills training course is practical and fun, with lots of tips for calming your nerves, developing your material and increasing your impact. We keep the group size small, with no more than eight or nine delegates, so you will get lots of personal attention, including video and feedback.
The course looks at presentation skills from every angle, from preparation and rehearsal to the development of a presentation style. Over the day you will cover:
- Ice-breaking session
- Fundamentals of any presentation
- Self assessment & first presentation by all participants (individually)
- Factors that make an effective presentation
- Psychological Interventions and NLP techniques
- 4 Ps of Presentation
- Second Presentation by all participants (individually)
- 4 Ps of Presentation (contd.)
- Developing an upbeat personal presence- body language, dressing for success, voice projection
- Tips to make your presentation lively and effective
- Handling nerves
- Developing your confidence
- The power of positive thinking
- Final Group Presentation
- Feedback given to individual participant on their areas of improvement
Major Take Home:
- Each participant will receive analysis of his/her presentations and improvement feedbacks.
- Tips to present more confidently and effectively
- Documentary Videos: you will carry back your presentation videos for future practice and improvement.
"I have recommended this course to everyone I know! The trainer was incredibly helpful and informative, and I learnt so much. I have taken my crib-sheet of tips with me whenever I have made presentations since, and I would like to think it has made a massive difference...if nothing else it has strongly improved my confidence. THANK YOU!" Soumen Chakraborty
This course will help you develop presentation skills and confidence in a safe, learning setting. You may be new to giving presentations, or you may be someone who currently gives presentations but has had no formal training. This is the training for you! VERDE works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
Our Presentation skills training course, will help you present with confidence in different settings - from conferences to committee meetings, from fundraising pitches to stakeholder gatherings. It will help you understand how audiences can be motivated and persuaded, and will enable you to develop a presentation that achieves your aims.
3 July, 2015
Participants will receive comprehensive course materials.
Attendees successfully completing this course will receive a Certificate accredited by an International Organization.
Middleton Chambers, Kolkata – 700 071
This course starts at 9.30am and will finish by 5.30pm. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
Registration: INR 8,000
Did you realize VERDE can come to you and deliver this workshop in-company at your venue? If you have five or more people who would like to attend the same workshop our experts can travel to you and deliver the same workshop specifically for your staff.
If you'd like to know more about this option please contact Sibasish Guha on +91 98311 45556 or firstname.lastname@example.org manages all of our in-company events and he can talk you through the logistics, pricing and whether you'd like a standard workshop or something tailor-made.
Contact : Sibasish Guha
Phone : +91 983114 5556
Email : email@example.com
VERDE VENTURES PVT. LTD