Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 29
Register by Oct. 30th to get Early Bird Discount of 25%. Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (ACVA) announces 50 Hours Educational Course under Rule (1) read with Rule 12(2)(a) for registration as valuers in Ahmedabad for Securities for Financial Assets from 15th November to 17th November 2019 (Fri - Sun) and 22nd November to 24th November 2019 (Fri - Sun).
ACVA is the first and only organization in India to be associated with a globally recognized professional body for valuations, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA).
Who should attend:
· CA, CS, Cost Accountant, MBA (Finance), Post Graduation in Finance, MS(Finance)
· Professionals doing or planning to do valuations
Key highlights of training:
· Sessions by eminent professionals and academicians from various fields of finance, valuation, legal and consulting with more than a decade of professional experience
· Speakers are leaders of big accounting and valuation firms
· Training scheduled over the weekends to ensure minimum interference in the candidates’ routine work
· Meals included
· Hosted India's largest Advanced Business Valuation Conference in Mumbai on April 25th, 2019.
· Successfully conducted educational courses in Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
· Associated with a globally recognized valuation association, NACVA, USA.
· Committed to providing its members with comprehensive and personalized training sessions that would help them excel in their profession.
Location – Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts, 905-907 Abhishree Adroit, Mansi Cross Roads, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad – 380015
Know more about the course, fee, benefits and other details at www.acvaindia.org/fee_schedule or write to us at email@example.com
Please click here the training or WhatsApp / call us at +91 9016728639