Sale Date Ended
Train The Trainers Program by
Timing: 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Dates: 12th to 14th Sep& 19th to 21st Sep & 12th Oct 2013 Duration: 7 Days(3+3+1) days
Venue: Hotel Le Meridien
“If you have dreamt of becoming an accomplished Soft Skills Trainer your wait ends here”.
A rare opportunity to be coached by ‘Minocher Patel’ Internationally acclaimed & India’s leading motivational speaker and corporate trainer.
Nominate yourself and your friends for this transformational program.
The normal Training Fees is Rs. 125,000 + Service Tax (12.36%) per participant, as we are celebrating our 16th Anniversary we are offering a Special Fees of Rs. 100,000 + Service Tax (12.36%)
Further an Early Bird Fees of Rs. 90,000 + Service Tax (12.36%) can be availed for registering and making full payment for the program before 20th August 2013.
The Fees is Inclusive of Stationary, Training material, Lunch & Tea/Coffee, Certificate.
Batch Size :
Maximum of 20 participants
This program will help the participants to be effective trainers with confidence and ability to create and deliver powerful training programs. Also help to develop their Training skills that will enable them to make a Positive Impression and Enhance their Professional Image.
• Over the last 15 years Mr. Patel has trained over 100,000 people globally for leading corporates and Educational Institutes.
• Mr. Patel has received numerous awards acclaiming him as India’s Leading Motivational Speaker and Corporate Trainer.
• Mr. Patel has been presented with ‘KATHA U.K. - Global Excellence Award’ at the House of Lords, London, U.K. on 14th April, 2011. For emerging as one of the best, most powerful and entertaining Motivational Speaker, India has produced in recent times.
Link to a Detailed Profile of MINOCHER PATEL :
Who should attend?
Middle and Senior Level Managers, Aspiring Trainers
Importance of Effective Training
Power of Positive Attitude
Importance of Self Awareness and Self Analysis
Controlling Speaking Stress, Fear and Apprehensions
Principles of Adult Learning
Understand how Adults Learn
Understand Learners' Preferred Learning Styles
Understanding what Motivates Adults to Learn
How to create an environment that motivates and enables adults to learn
Understanding the learning cycle to all aspects of training design and delivery
Preparation for a training program
Qualities of a good trainer
Effective Presentation Skills
Power of Humor in Training
Power of Non-Verbal Communication
Effective Body Language
Importance of Voice Modulation
Power of Active Listening
Understanding the Process of Listening
Improving Listening Skills
Importance & Effective usage of Visual Aids
Personal Presentation Style
This program will help the participants-
- To be effective trainers.
- To increase their confidence and ability to create and deliver powerful training programs.
- To develop their Training Skills that will enable them to make a Positive Impression and Enhance their Professional Image.
- To gain Knowledge, Skills and Techniques to add Quality and Effectiveness in their training programs.
Lectures, Role Plays, Exercises, Tests, Mock Presentation by Participants, Video Playback, Group Feedback and Individual Feedback.
Rush & book your seats now before they get full.
For Registration contact:
+91 9881690609 or 020 65234735 – firstname.lastname@example.org
or 020 32921868
To know more about us please visit at: www.ecolesolitaire.com &www.minocherpatel.com