Last Date: 30-11-2019
Sale Date Ended
The Sexual Harassment of Women at work place (Prevent, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 places responsibility on the employer to prevent and address the issues of harassment.
This can be done through awareness programs for their employees and building capability in the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) to handle all complaints and queries in a professional, knowledgeable and sensitive manner.
Most times, companies just nominate member to the ICC and do not explain what their roles and responsibilities are and what needs to be done if a complaint is received.
This training program will address the following issues:
1) What is Sexual Harassment?
2) Understanding the nuances of ‘The Sexual Harassment of Women at work place (Prevent, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013’
3) Employer and Employee responsibilities
4) Roles and Responsibilities of the ICC
5) What to do when a complaint is received?
6) Understanding the ‘Principles of Natural Justice’
7) What needs to be covered in Employee sensitisation programs?
8) Case Studies on POSH
9) How to write the report and draft the Annual report?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
1) HR Professionals
3) People Managers
4) Entrepreneurs/Founders of companies
5) Anybody leading teams
The workshop will be held on the 30th of November in Bengaluru. Venue TBD.
To register send in your name, organization, email ID and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as ‘POSH Workshop’