Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 35
TORNA WATERFALL RAPPELLING
Indulge in this amazing and adventurous waterfall rappelling at Torna from Pune and get a chance to climb over one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India.
It is usually thought that rock adventure is over with the arrival of monsoon. But prooving it wrong, Plus Valley Adventure is organizing a rappelling event near Torna along a torrent and gushing 50ft waterfall. It is entirely exotic experience to rappel down over a patch of 50 ft. (almost equivalent to 5 floor building) when water is hitting hard on your body.
MAX ALTITUDE : 150 ft
START POINT: Madhe ghat
END POINT: Madhe ghat
1.Reporting time 06.00am
2.Departure from Pune by 06.30am.
3.In route Halt for breakfast by 08.30am.
4.Leave towards Torna by 09.00am.
5.Reach the activity location by 10.15am.
7.Start the activity by 10.30am.
8.Lunch by 1.30-02.00 p.m.
9.Continue the activity till 04.00 p.m.
10.Evening refreshments by 04.30 p.m.
11.Leave towards Pune by 05.00p.m.
12.Return to Pune by 08.00 p.m.
8th July 2017.
1250/- + 9% Service Tax
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Saturday &
3. Sunday night, etc.
4. Personal expenditure of any kind.
5. Insurance Coverage.
6. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
7. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”
Things To Carry:-
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
We are offering gear, assistance and a lot of free heartfelt expert advice to tackle your forthcoming Adventure.
To buy outdoor gear online visit http://
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: