TORNA WATERFALL RAPPELLING
It is usually thought that rock adventure is over with the arrival of monsoon. But proving it wrong, Plus Valley Adventure is organizing a Torna waterfall rappelling event near Torna along a torrent and gushing 130ft waterfall. It is an entirely exotic experience to rappel down over a patch of 130 ft. when water is hitting hard on your body.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking / Rappelling experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during or 24hrs before the Event.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
1. Transportation by Private Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Standardized equipment’s for Rappelling activity
4. Experts in adventure activity
5. Safety equipment’s
6. First Aid Kit
1. Cold drinks, mineral water etc.
2. Anything that is not mentioned in included list consider it out of Package.
Things to Carry:-
1. Luggage packed in sack, all luggage wrapped in plastic bags to avoid getting wet (compulsory)
2. Complete spare set of clothes.
3. Water bottle (2 Ltr) compulsory.
4. Personal medication.
5. Good trekking shoes (floaters/sandals/chappals not permitted).
6. Camera- Optional.
Page Views : 9