Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Who’s invited? Stags, Couples
Food: Unlimited Starters
Tryst is throwing a unique New Year bash for all the Mumbaikars. It is a 'tryst with Tokyo' and all that it represents. The city of bright lights, fast cars and beautiful women Tokyo is known for its wild side. It is your chance to experience the 'nightlife destination' first hand in your own city. DJs TwoWay and Sandy will be spinning the best of EDM and commercial infused with a bit of oriental flavour to keep you on your toes.
Tryst is one of the most chic and exclusive nightclubs in Mumbai. A favourite with Bollywood celebs, starlets and the urban yuppies Tryst offers a world class nightlife experience in our very own Mumbai. Bottle service, private tables, impeccable service it is all here at Tryst.
Known for its beautiful decor and lighting the tasteful LED lights are sure to light up your night. The first club to bring interactive LED lighting to India. Tryst has brought the international clubbing experience to Mumbai. The booking for tables and bottle service has already begun so book yourself and your crew a V.I.P experience at the Tryst and usher in the New Year in Style
The entry is priced at 4000 INR for Stags, and 7000 INR for couples. Book your tickets to the New Year party at Tryst now on MeraEvents.
1. Is the pass for Couple Entry or Stag Entry?Both
2. Whats included in the Entry Pass Price?Unlimited Drinks and StartersDrink/Food/ Unlimited Drinks/ Unlimited Food/ Limited Food / Limited Drinks etc... ( Menu if its Fixed)Unlimited Drinks and Starters
3. Do they have food counters at the venue where we can buy food from during the party?Yes ( package includes Drinks and Starters
4. Is it a open place or a indoor place?Indoor
5. How is the seating arrangement - Seated/ Non-seatedBoth
6. Are there dance floors?Yes
7. Are kids allowed?No
8. If kids allowed, what is the minimum age?No
9.Special arrangements for kids?No
10.Is Parking available or not? (Paid or Free)Yes
11.Is re-entry allowed?No
12.Over all Capacity of the venue500
SL.NO. FAQ’s for New Year Events 1 Is the pass for Couple Entry or Stag Entry? Both 2 Whats included in the Entry Pass Price? Unlimited Drinks and Starters 3 Drink/Food/ Unlimited Drinks/ Unlimited Food/ Limited Food / Limited Drinks etc... ( Menu if its Fixed) Unlimited Drinks and Starters 4 Do they have food counters at the venue where we can buy food from during the party? Yes ( package includes Drinks and Starters 5 Is it a open place or a indoor place? Indoor 6 How is the seating arrangement - Seated/ Non-seated Both 6 Are there dance floors? Yes 8 Are kids allowed? No 9 If kids allowed, what is the minimum age? No 10 Special arrangements for kids? No 11 Is Parking available or not? (Paid or Free) Yes 12 Is re-entry allowed? No 13 Over all Capacity of the venue 500
Terms and Conditions
P.S.:- The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted
and event is canceled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons.
1. Beware of fake / colour photocopied tickets. A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
2. No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
3. This is a wrist-band access event. Wrist-bands will be issued at the event and will enable
access to the venue. Please keep your wrist-band on for the entire event. They are washable. In case
wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
4. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
5. Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
6. Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
7. Entry permitted to guests above the age of 18 years. Alcohol will be served to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) & on display of valid age proof. LDA bands will be provided at the venue on proof of Age.
8. Each ticket admits one person only.
9. Artist line up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
10. Organizers reserve the right to perform security check on invitees/member of audience at the entry point for security reasons.
11. Organizers or any of its agent, officers, and employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
12. Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizers will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
13. Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
14. Cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival.
15. This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any After Dark parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
16. Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
17. Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; Sunburn encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
18. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
19. First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
20. Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
21. The holder of this ticket herby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
22. The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.