Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 53
TOGAF is a framework for enterprise architecture which provides a comprehensive approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information architecture. TOGAF has been a registered trademark of the Open Group in the United States and other countries since 2011.
TOGAF is a high level and holistic approach to design, which is typically modeled at four levels: Business, Application, Data, and Technology. It tries to give a well-tested overall starting model to information architects, which can then be built upon. It relies heavily on modularization, standardization, and already existing, proven technologies and products.
TOGAF 9.1 is a maintenance update to TOGAF 9, containing a set of corrections to address comments raised since the introduction of TOGAF 9 in 2009. TOGAF 9.1 supersedes TOGAF 9.
Following are high level Training programme TOGAF 9.1 course Outline for both part 1 & part 2: Key Concepts
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Many view it as a way of improving and enhancing their career prospects. Employers too tend to look favorably on potential employees with TOGAF Certification. So a qualification involving TOGAF is becoming a valuable asset.
No formal prerequisites for this program or for the TOGAF 9™ Foundation Exam. but it is recommended that course participants possess generic understanding of ITSM best practices and Enterprise Architecture.
This is a combined TOGAF 9 Part 1 and Part 2 examination for candidates who want to achieve Level 2 certification directly:
Open Book: Dependent on section. This examination comprises two separate sections. The TOGAF 9 Part 1 section is CLOSED Book. The TOGAF 9 Part 2 Section 2 is OPEN book.
Exam type: The exam comprises two sections. Section 1 - 40 Simple Multiple Choice questions + Section 2- 8 Scenario Based, Complex Multiple Choice, Number of questions: 48
Pass score: The pass mark for Part 1 is 55%, this means 22 or more points out of maximum of 40 points. For Part 2, the pass mark is 60%, this means 24 or more points out of a maximum of 40 points
Time limit: 150 Minutes total. Each section has a maximum time limit as follows: 60 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 1. 90 Minutes on TOGAF 9 Part 2. Once you complete the TOGAF 9 Part 1 section you cannot return to it.
Trainer has 23+ years work experince with MNCs. He has trained more than 15,000 professional from various multination companies like IBM, MICROSOFT, DELOITTE, HSBC, JPMC, CSC, VALUE LABS, BARCLAYS, TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO, CITIBANK etc. Almost every training batch has rated training delivery at 4.5+ on the scale of 1 to 5. He holds following certificates:
• ITIL V3 Expert Certificate
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
• Prince2 Agile Practitioner
• ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
• COBIT 5 Foundation Certification
• Proferrional Cloud Associate, Developer, Administrator & Service Manager
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 20000 ITSM Lead Auditor & Implementer
• ISO 22301 Business Continuity Manager
• ISO 24762 Disaster Recovery Implementer
• ISO 9001 Lead Auditor & Implementer
• TOGAF 9.1 Combined Certified
• ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager
• ISO 27005 Certified Risk Manager
• Certified Scrum Master & Product Owner
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE+I)
• DevOps Master