Last Date: 25-08-2019
Ideate’19 - An Awareness program on ‘thinking’ & creative career choices.
dschool and ed-trix together organize an exclusive non-profit awareness program on thinking and creative career education for the school students at Chennai in association with Times of India.
Event Date - 25th August
Event Time - 9 AM to 1 PM
Registration - Free (Usually this test goes for 20000 Rs)
Location - Kumararani Meena Muthiah College of Arts and Science, 4 Crescent Avenue, Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020.
Subhashree Kaarthik Vijay - (Costume Designer & Stylist)
Arvind Neelakantan - Game Engineer - Head of technology (Indian sub continent)- Unity technologies
George K Antoney - Co-Founder & Director at Kadhai films
Maniyarasan R - Architect, | Photographer | researcher
• Scientifically backed creative evaluation that will help students identify their aptitude and enable them to make intelligent decisions.
• An evaluation report on kids multiple thought processes such as quantitative, logical, analytical, reasoning, visual, auditory, memory, critical, divergent & convergent thinking, will help decide educational and career opportunities where one could excel based on their abilities.
• A model making exercise to assess the student's time & resource management, problem-solving ability, and creative thinking.
• Discussion on alternative career awareness talks from our esteemed guests who have professionally made an impact in their creative industries.
• Personnel interaction with the Thought Leaders
Why students should participate?
• Ideate will identify the student's innate abilities and skills.
• Ideate will help them to build their definite creative educational path.
• Ideate will give insights for the students' alternative career selections
All students will get participation certificate from Times Of India, dschool, and ed-trix
The outstanding students will be receiving a special mentioned valid certificate from Times of India, d school, and ed-trix.
Why schools should participate?
• Schools can incorporate creative evaluation tools in their working to know the academic growth problems in the student’s..
• Awareness on placement in premium National level institutions.
• A full time on-call creative career guidance support for the participating schools will be provided.
Schools will be given a Certificate of association with the Ideate’19.
The scholarship will be provided for the annual On-campus design course.
9:00 - 10:00 - Orientation session
10:00 - 11:00 - Creative Evaluation (Assessing CQ using the logical, Quant & reasoning abilities)
11:00 - 12:00 - Creative Hands-on Exercise (Interactive projects for development of creative and critical thinking)
12:00 - 13:00 - Guests speech & Interaction (Gives an awareness on Creative Educational & Career choices further)