INR 950 per head, Inclusive of transport by hired vehicle from Mumbai - Tung -Tikona - Mumbai, break...
Sale Date Ended
An easy level back to back treks to two of the famous forts adjoining the pavana lake in lonavala region in a single day. Even beginners can take part in this trek though the climb at Tung fort is steep at few patches.
Activity I: Trek to Tung fort (Grade - Easy, Elevation - 1075m)
Tung fort was used in 17th Century to protect and watch the transport from Bor Ghat. This fort is very small and take very less time to explore. There is Hanuman statue inscribed on the stone at the entrance and halfway there is Ganesh mandir before reaching the top.
Activity II: Trek to Tikona fort (Grade - Easy, Elevation - 1066 m)
The great king Shivaji conquered this fort in 1657 from Nizam territory, it's used as a vigilant for the entire pavana mawal region. There is a temple inside the cave which is the main attraction of the fort along with water cisterns. The entry to the entrance of the fort is bit steep with carved stairs.
• Start from Dadar at 11:30 p.m. by a private bus with pickup points at Chembur, Vashi, Panvel.
• Reach Tung village & rest till morning in the vehicle
• Fresh up & Breakfast- 1 hour.
• Event briefing & introduction - 15 minutes
• Ascend trek to Tung fort.
• Enjoy the mesmerizing panoramic views from the top point of tung fort.
• Descend to the base.
• Head towards Tikona base village by mini bus.
• Ascend trek to Tikona fort from tikona peth.
• Explore the fort & photo session.
• Descend back to the base.
• Lunch break - 1 hour.
• Return journey at 4:00 p.m. from Tikona to Mumbai.
INR 950 per head, Inclusive of transport by hired vehicle from Mumbai - Tung -Tikona - Mumbai, breakfast, Veg Lunch (Typical Maharashtra food).
If we incur extra expense, it will be shared accordingly.
How to Register:
Step -1: Go through the online payment.
Step-2: After payment you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if participant is not available in WhatsApp.
What to Wear:
• Trekking shoes /outdoor boots/ sports shoes/ sandals with good grip.
• Comfortable clothes (avoid jeans, casuals, trousers).
What to Bring:
Carry a single rucksack with the following things:
• Minimum 3 liters of water.
• Dry fruits, ready to eat food, chocolates, snacks.
• A small plastic bag for keeping mobile, wallet and camera.
• Toiletry kit, sunscreen lotion, mosquito repellent.
• Spare set of clothes.
• Camera to capture beautiful sceneries.
• Don't wear jewelry items and expensive accessories.
• Strictly no littering, carry extra bag for non biodegradable(plastic) wastage.
• Personal medicines if any.
• ID Proof is mandatory.
• optimistic mind and be a good team player :)
Instructions (Mandatory to read before RSVP to the event!!):
• Participants should bring an ID card for their own safety.
• After online payment participant will need to fill up the mandatory disclaimer online form with accurate details else will be asked to refill by the event host.
• Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule if you are not able to reach the pickup point on the said time.
• Below 18 must take the consent of the parents to participate.
• Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event gets cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• If there is an unexpected change in weather during the event, organizer has rights to withdraw/ retreat.
• Participants should pay for the expenses that are not mentioned in the expenses.
• Event schedule may delay or advance due to unforeseen conditions so timings haven't mentioned except in the event start and end time.
• Alcohol consumption/ smoking tobacco/ weed are strictly prohibited. Will be expelled from the event If found with consumption.
• Please do not litter any plastic (biscuit pack covers, candy wrappers etc.). We commit to keep our events clean.
• Washroom facility is inadequate throughout the course event.
• Participants should coordinate, disciplined and align together as a team during the event.
• Please do not expect luxury facilities and appreciate being cooperative with fellow ramblers.
• Though we assure safety as a top priority, Event Organizers are not responsible for any severe injuries or fatal events.
• We rely on third party payment gateways to make the registration process simple and feasible; it also includes the convenience fee along with the main event fee which will be shown at check out that should be borne by the participant.
• No group discount is applicable.
• If participant cancel their registration one day before the event or on the day of the event, a refund of 40% is paid.
• No refund will be provided if participant doesn't show up on the day of the event.