Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 482
Alzheimer’s is the 5th leading cause of death in people over 55 years old, and in India, more than 4 million people suffer from some form of dementia. Despite this, there’s a stigma attached to mental illness amongst us. The Purple Run, is an initiative by FORUM to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s and mental illness among the young for the elderly.
The Purple Run event will be held across 5 Forum Malls in 4 cities::
1. Forum Mall Koramangala, Bangalore
2. Forum Neighbourhood Mall, Bangalore
3. Forum Vijaya Mall, Chennai
4. Forum Fiza Mall, Mangalore
5. Forum Sujana Mall, Hyderabad
Did you know you will be joining 10,000 others by running at The Purple Run?
Join us in our initiative to create a world without Alzheimer’s! #ThePurpleRun
Hurry! Register Now!