Sale Date Ended
Only 9 seats remaining under this category
Sale Date Ended
If paid at the venue. (Subject to availability)
Sale Date Ended
Conducted by PAVAN BHATTAD
A triple certified ThinkBuzan Licensed Trainer
Directly trained by Tony Buzan
The cut-throat competition, and so much information overload, is forcing people to learn a lot. Ironically people spend time learning everything but without learning HOW to learn. They hardly spend time learning how to use the brain. Ultimately, the BRAIN is the manager of all your knowledge and learning.
BRAINIVAL is a 2 days extensive workshop that helps you efficiently use your brain. It empowers you with knowledge of how your brain functions. It teaches brain friendly methods of learning. Learning anything becomes super-fast and super-easy for anybody who has attended the BRAINIVAL.
Memory, Reading, Thinking are all considered as laborious activities for the brain by many people. No more for you. Brainival will mark the beginning of your life long celebration of your Brian.
Get the USER’s MANUAL for your BRAIN
Topics covered at the Brainival:
The education system demands a lot of reading from us but never taught how to read efficiently. In the Speed Reading lessons you learn how to effectively use your eyes and brain to read much faster and understand text even better than your current understanding. The Brainival guarantees to at least double your reading speed with a superb comprehension and understanding of the text.
Science of Memory
In education and at work, memorizing anything has been a laborious task. By knowing Imagination and Association, you will learn very simple techniques to memorize. By knowing how memory works and what humans remember or forget, understand and misunderstand, you can plan your presentations, interviews, meetings, exams in a much efficient manner. You walk out with a fantastic memory. Moreover, you will also learn how to live in people’s memory forever.
Mind Map is a radiant thinking tool developed by renowned educationist TONY BUZAN. It deploys whole brain thinking to efficiently use your brain. Mind Maps is an easy way to feed information into your brain and get information out of it. Mind Map is a great tool for note taking, generating ideas, planning, management and more. Best known industry stalwarts like Bill Gates, Al Gore promote the use of Mind Maps.
Chief Trainer: Pavan Bhattad
Pavan is directly trained by Tony Buzan who is the inventor of Mind Mapping and founder of World memory championships. Pavan had a successful career in IT and Innovation where he designed 5 industry first solutions in the Healthcare and Mobile technology space. He is now doing research and training on the Human Brain. He is also an NLP practitioner directly trained by David Lincoln (President of ANLP).
Pavan is publicly endorsed by Tony Buzan as a Brilliant Trainer. He is one of the only 2 Triple Certified ThinkBuzan Licensed Trainers in India. He is a certified trainer for:
- Mind Mapping
- Speed Reading
- Creativity and Innovation
Learnings at the BRAINIVAL
The duration for this workshop is 2 days. The modules covered are as follows:
- Test your current memory.
- Test your current reading speed.
- Understanding the Brain’s language.
- MIG - Most Important Graph in the world
- Experiential exercise to understand the power of mind mapping.
- Introduction to Mind Mapping - discover your first mind map
- Understanding the brain’s love for Speed.
- Understanding of Reading.
- General problems and misconceptions about reading
o Understand how the eyes work when you read.
o Understand the power of your eye.
o Understand how to best use your eye for speed reading.
o Understand how the brain works when you read.
o Understand the power of your brain.
o Understand how to best use your brain for speed reading.
- Advanced speed reading tools and techniques.
- Managing Information overload
- The perfect reading environment.
- Review various reading problems and myths
- Science of Memory
- Memory systems for words and objects
- Remembering Names and Faces
- Memory systems for numbers - Musical windows system of memory
- The reason and science behind Mind Mapping
- Whole brain thinking
- Radiant thinking
- Laws of Mind Mapping with reasoning
- Experiential exercise : Mind map as a KING of memory tools
- Experiential exercise: Mind mapping for planning and management
- Experiential exercise: Group mind mapping
o Uses of Mind Maps in Business, Education, Self-Development
- Experiential exercise: Mind Maps - Before and after reading.
The workshop is hosted by Mehernosh Randeria. For any further information, contact Mehernosh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Limited seats!! Book now to avoid Disappointment!!