Sale Date Ended
Be it your profession, academics, interviews, competitive exams, meetings, presentations, writing and selling, all these areas require you to remember wealth of knowledge. A poor memory can result in loss of thousands of dollars or could leave you with embarrassment and loss of credibility. In fact, there is nothing like a good and bad memory... it is either trained or untrained memory. Learn how to train your memory and have a competitive advantage.
1. Learn Names and Faces
2. Learn and Remember Study Notes
3. Remember Presentations
4. Remember To-Do Lists, Numbers, Dates and Appointments
5. Facts/Factoids from your Profession/Academics
6. Open Channels of Creativity
7. Improvement Guaranteed
8. Supporting Exercises, Worksheets and Fun Activities
9. Any kind of information could be remembered
10. You create results then and there
No. of Seats: 25 (+5 W/L)
Who could attend?
* Students - 16+ years
* Corporate Professionals
* Home Makers
* Sales Professionals
* Trainers, Authors, Public Speakers, Theater Professionals etc.
Certificates offered on completion of the workshop. Two follow up meetings also offered.
Fee: INR 1500 only (inclusive of taxes) (Original Price: INR 4000)
- 2 Rounds of Tea/Coffee with light snacks
- Buffet Lunch (Veg.)
- Practice Worksheets and Standard Conference Stationary (Writing Pads, Pen etc.)