ABOUT SONA BOSE
Sona Bose, comes with 22 years of experience. She is a Fashion Designer from NIFT Delhi.
She is a Fashion Designer for the US market for western wear, & Costume Designer for Ad films and music videos for Pradeep Sarkar. Sona was also a Design Faculty for NIFT Delhi and Bangalore. She has been an entrepreneur for the past 9 years.
Topics to be covered:
1. Basic understanding of textiles - structure & construction
2. Importance of textiles in general
3. Relevance of textiles in personal appearances - what kind of fabric is luxurious and which are considered cheap, which are more comfortable, etc.
4. Importance of textiles in India - A brief history of Indian Textiles
5. Textile industry and how it functions
6. How fashion trends are governed by textile forecasting
Date: 22nd May, 2019
Time : 11:00 am to 02:00 pm
Venue: ICBI center, Thane
1523, 15th Floor, Regus Business Centre, Dev Corpora Building, Pokhran Road No.1, Eastern Express Highway, Near Cadbury Junction, Thane
FREE- for Certified IMPA members
350/- for members | 500/- for non-members
(fee excludes meraevents booking charges)
1 CLC is attached to this training
For more information please contact :
Madhu Ranjeet Singh (Chapter President) - 9867745456
Purnima Kartik (Chapter Secretary) - 9920410184
Refund Policy - Fee paid is not refundable