Sale Date Ended
Let's experience the laid back attitude of "the other side" of Hampi..!!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river, camp in the tents, hike couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & even take a dip in the lake..!!
What more? lazy dinner on the cozy beds at a cafe, lot of socializing, good music & bonfire...all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid back weekend..!!
The beautiful sun-rise & sun-set are just icing on the cake ;-)
So lets just #getmuddy..!!
Slots: 12 to 20 travelers
Accommodation: At our beautiful campsite on shared basis
Travel: Tempo or Mini-Bus
Food: All Breakfasts, lunches included
Pick-up/Drop spots: 2 to 3 pick-up points in Hyderabad. Will announce on Whatsapp group of the meetup
Here we go, the schedule:
Day 0 (Friday night): Start from HYD around 9 PM
Day 1 (Saturday): Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake - take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self-sponsored), take lots of selfies, relax and rejuvenate. Break for lunch. Drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset, get back to the campsite, freshen up & laze around, dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night ;-)
Day 2 (Sunday): Start the day with the morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top! Break for lunch in the middle. Visit the most famous - The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic chariot. Spend a relaxing evening at a famous cafe & start back to HYD by 7 PM, reach back home early Monday morning.
- Travel & tolls
- 1-D/1-N stay at our campsite on sharing basis
- 2 times breakfast & 2 times lunch (Veg only)
- Campfire with music & group activities
- All entry fees for historical places & monuments
- Organizer(s) from Muddie Trails
- Experience all activities mentioned in the schedule above
Exclusions: Dinners and any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
Things to carry: will be updated in our trips WhatsApp group to all registered folks.
* Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trek/event
* Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
* This is an offbeat meetup at an offbeat place. The facilities would be basic but the experience would be amazing with our group.
* Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is a offbeat travel experience provider. Our schedule is flexible. Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of schedule based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.