Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton invites one and all for a gala dinner with amazing entertainment factors this New Year’s Eve in Bangalore.Located on Sarjapur Main road, the grand 5-star hotel will be throwing one of the most thrilling and mind-blowing events in that part of the city. With amazing artists playing some foot-thumping dance numbers and soulful band performances, this is surely one of those nights which inks a perfect memory, worth remembering a long time.A wide range of unlimited food and beverage will be on offer to feast on all night long. And the best part of the luxurious event is you can dodge the exorbitant prices which other luxury properties have kept, as this one can easily be the most economical New Year party in Bangalore in an international 5-star hotel this year.
This ain’t one of those regular New Year parties in Bangalore with belly dancers or fire jugglers which looks more of a circus, High Life 2.0 is going to be a premium event with a touch of class and a heavy dose of insanity.
It’s time to bid Adieu to 2017 and start 2018 with a BANG !!!
♦ Exclusive offers and deals only through website
♦ Unlimited Premium liquor and a wide spread of buffet derived from international cuisines
♦ Posh 5-star venue in Sarjapaur – DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
♦ Mind-blowing commercial dance numbers by best DJs in town headed by DJ Tiago
♦ Live band performance
♦ Pocket-friendly 5 star New Year party in Bangalore
♦ Dedicated kids area
♦ The best way to kick-start your 2018
Note: Room Package Details:
Check-in time: 2 PM (31st Dec. 2017)
Check out time: 4 PM (1st Jan. 2018). Room packages are inclusive of next day breakfast.
1. Please carry a valid ID proof along with the valid e-ticket (Pass received via email).
2. Confirmation SMS will not be considered as a valid ticket, as email pass is mandatory.
3. Organizer is not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event.
4. People in an inebriated state will not be given entry.
5. Being only a ticketing portal, HighApe does not take any responsibility for the activities going on inside or outside the event, as the entire responsibility of it is of the organizer/venue.
6. Please go through the details on the Event Details Tab and the Checkout page thoroughly before booking the tickets, as the tickets which are NOT booked in compliance with it will not come in the ambit of discussion.
7. Internet handling fee per ticket applied. Please check your total amount before payment.
8. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
9. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
10. Alcohol (if available) will be served only to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof.
11. In case a booking confirmation e-mail and SMS gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered booked if the payment has been processed by HighApe and you will have to contact our representatives for issue of tickets.
12. Arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol is not allowed from outside to the event. Food and beverages will be available inside the event.
13. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
14. Organizer cannot hold/change the prices of the tickets at its own discretion, as the same are regulated directly by the supplier (venue/organizer).
15. Tickets once successfully purchased for an event listed on HighApe cannot be cancelled, and that amount will not be refunded. HighApe does not support cancellation of registration/ticket purchase on the website/App right now.
16. Booking tickets does not guarantee a table at the venue, as they will be subject to availability.
17. Venues/Organizers are solely responsible for the service; availability and quality of the events.
18. Venue/Organisers rules apply.