Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 61
The kurdugad Trek is one of the most magnificent offbeat outings you could experience!
Very few remnants remain, but the view from the top is breathtakingly scary! You'll know why nature is so supreme! With Raigad as its backdrop, and the entire kokan region in the front, it is a hell of a view! There is also a village that we cross on the way to the top. Join us, to explore this very less known fort.
5:30 am - Meet at Fergusson College Main Gate and leave for base village.
7:30 am - Breakfast Halt at Mulshi
10:00am - Reach base and start the trek!
01:00pm - Reach Top, explore fort and have the packed lunch..
01:30pm - Start Descend
04:30pm - Hopefully we'll be down by now.. so we start our return journey..
06:00pm - Halt at Mulshi for some snacks and tea.
08:30pm - Back to Deccan.. Disperse!
Fees: Rs 1350 per person
It incudes everything except dinner for the day. (Travel, toll, Breakfast,lunch,evening snacks, first aid and trek expertise)
Fees do not include any dry snacks or bottled water that you buy on the way.
Things to carry:
1. Please wear good sports shoes or just buy trekking shoes like Action Trekking or CTR Coasters.. They hardly cost 700 bucks and you can use them for all your treks for 1 decade.
2. Carry a set of dry clothes to be changed after the trek.
3. Carry some snacks like biscuits, pie, chikki, chakna etc for emergency food.
4. A rainjacket or some sort of jacket.. Umbrellas are actually the best!
5. Wrap your belongings in plastic bags to avoid them from getting wet.
Call us if you have any doubts! We'll be happy to clear them all..