Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
VERDE is working to bridge this gap by organizing a two-day training program on the subjects. Quite contrary to the popular perception, compliance to the Environment Health and Safety (EHS) regulations is not only required by companies certified to ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 but for reducing the business risk for any organization.
OUTCOME OF THE PROGRAMME
Internationally accredited certificates will be issued on successful completion of the course to participants who qualify the course evaluation and Certificate of Participation to those who do not qualify the course evaluation.
Business, infrastructure and automation growth in the last fifty years across our country has created environmental imbalances and created
new occupational health & safety risks. Government agencies have a critical role in ensuring this balance. They are fulfilling this role by notifying a number of new regulations like Hazardous Waste Management (Handling,Movement and Transboundary) Movement Rules 2008 amended up to 2010; National Ambient Air Quality Standard in 2009 and Gas Cylinder Rules 2004 amended up to 2009. Leading private sector organizations have now started to operate with a high sensitivity to these issues on a proactive basis to accommodate the new forms of collaborations, partnerships and entrepreneurships. One of the key challenges in the development and implementation of these proactive strategies is the gap between the knowledge available in the organizations related to these regulations and the actual requirements.
OBJECTIVE OF THE LEARNING PROGRAMME
• To make aware of the various legislations those are applicable to your organization
• To understand and interpret the reporting and complying requirements of legislations for your organization
• To learn to accurately fill in formats that legislations require us to report
• To understand how legal and other requirements are linked with ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 and how to use this knowledge for complying with these standards.
• To learn to face assessments and do Internal Audits for Legal and Other Requirements.
BENEFITS OF DETAILED LEARNING OF LEGAL REQUIREMENT
• Mitigate the Business Risk of non compliance for organizations
• Reduce unnecessary expenditure for meet legal compliances
• Make proud & accurate declarations on legal compliance status to Top Management, Corporate, Customers and Interested Parties.
Overview and Importance of OHS Legal Requirement
Overview of Indian Legal Requirements structure
Applicable OHS legal requirements as per your industry
o Factories Rules (Occupational Health & Safety related requirements)
o SMPV Rules
o Petroleum Rules
o Explosive Rules
o The Manufacture Storage and Import of Hazardous Chemicals Rules,
o Gas Cylinder Rules, 2004
o Indian Boiler Act, 1923 & Indian Boiler regulation, 1950
o Indian Electricity Act, 1910 & Indian Electricity Rules
Overview and Importance of Environment Legal Requirement
Applicable Environment legal requirements as per your industry
o Environment protection act
o The Water Cess Act’1977
o The Air (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act’1981
o The Hazardous Waste Rules
o The Biomedical Waste Rules
o The Public Liability Insurance Act
o Municipal Solid Wastes (Management & Handling Rules) 2000
o The Batteries (Management & Handling) Rules, 2001
Any other legal requirements applicable for the specific industry
TRAINING METHOD AND TOOLS
• Case lets
• Group Exercises
DETAILS OF FACULTY
• Practicing Lead Auditor for Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety
• Subject Matter expert in Legal and Other Requirements.
• 10 and more years in auditing and Management system experience.
• Faculty with International Exposure brings Global Experience
• Trained and Approved for Facilitation and Training skills
Participants will receive comprehensive course materials.
Attendees successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for this Training Course.
(Participant feedback from past programs)
“Legal requirement as per ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 and documentation part was the most valuable”
“The knowledge of the facilitator was par excellence his energy level and interactive style of facilitation is excellent too”
“Information given on all legal requirements & awareness”
For any assistance and queries,
Contact : Sibasish Guha
Phone : +91 98311 45556
Email : email@example.com
Early Bird Registration (before 30th January): Rs 5,100** per participant (exclusive service tax)
Registration Charges (after 30th January): Rs. 6,000** per participant (exclusive service tax)
**Fees include lunch, tea, course material etc.
**Certificate of Participation will be given to the participants at the end of the Training.
**15% discount for SSI companies
**15% discount for nominating more than 2 participants
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the discount code