Sale Date Ended
Seeds for a successful contract are sown at the tendering stage itself and hence it is necessary to be clear on fundamentals of Tenders Bids & Contracts Management along with the Risk perception. The global playing field now available for the business makes the subject applications further challenging because of sheer complexities involved.
This programme has objectives of making participants aware of intricacies of Tendering, Bidding & Contracting along with construction of contract and contract management. The participants would be taken through the relevant gamut of Tenders Bids & Contracts and their processes involving tea m of various functionaries. Deliberations on high and low lights of certain elements of Tenders Bids & Contracts Management will enable participants understand the practical applications effectively.
Tenders, Bids and Contracts Management
• EOI and Tenders
• Tendering process
• Bidding process
• Contracting process
• Structure of Tenders
• Risk Management at Tender stage
• Strategic decision – BID or NO BID
• Contracts and its Structure
• Negotiation Strategy and Skill
• Group dynamics in TBC
• Vanilla and Boiler plate clauses
• Terms of Payment
• Modes of Payments
• Price Variation
• Liquidated Damages, Penalties
• Limitation of Liabilities
• Force majeure
• Securities and Bank Guarantees
The Participants shall have strong exposure and ready to apply inputs on followings at the end of Workshop:
• Relationship between Bids and Tenders.
• Effective Tender Management Process and Systems
• The basic structure of Tender and Bid.
• Factors to be taken care in making valid Bid with High Winning Possibility.
• How to improve Profit and cas h flow of a Project
• Selection of Business model for Bidding
• Cross Check of Bid before Submission
• What is contract Management and Administration
• Understanding of INCOTERMS
• Important Clauses in Tender and Contract.
• How to manage the Change/ Variation during the Project Implementation
• Risk Identification and Its Mitigation
• Critical clauses to be negotiated
Executives and Managers engaged with Tendering, Bidding, Contracting and executio n functions will get ready to apply inputs from the programme. The aren a will include Buyers (all Supply Chain), Sellers (Domestic, oversea s), Projects, Finance, Legal, Admin and HR amongst others. This programme would be of immense benefits to the Executives from organisations engaged with Projects, EPCs, Supplies, Services, IT, Infrastructure, Banking etc.