Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 154
About Bogatha Waterfalls:
Bogatha Waterfall is a waterfall located in Koyaveerapuram G, Wazeedu Mandal, Jayashankar Bhupalpally district, Telangana. It is located 120 Km from Bhadrachalam, 140km away from Warangal and 329Km from Hyderabad.
5:00 am Meet at the pick up points
6:00 am start towards bhogatha water falls
8:00 am. Take a break for breakfast.
12:30 Reach Bogatha Waterfalls
12:45 Self Introduction/ Briefing followed with Lunch
1:00 pm to 3 :00 pm Explore , Trek to waterfalls photos & swimming.
4:00 Trek to adjacent hills
5:00 PM: start to Hyderabad.
9:00 pm reach to Hyderabad.
NOTE : This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decission that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time. Reaching till waterfalls may not be possible in case of flood conditions as road transportation gets blocked in Monsoons.
Things to Bring Mandatory:
1) A Rucksack / haversack, in other words a bag you can put all your stuff in and hang on your back, try to keep the bag less then 5 kgs
2) water - 3 liters mandatory
3) walking /trekking /sport shoes
4) Torch / Flashlight /headlight
5) 1 track pants/ loose trousers - full length & a T Shirt and other Toiletries needed. .
Optional: a) Refreshments / energy bars (to make new friends)
b) Sun hat/ Sun screen
c) Camera for clicking Kodak Moments
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) ladies and gents accommodation is separate in tents or rooms.
5) Food will be mostly vegetarian
6) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
7) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
8) If you can’t swim don't go deep into the water
Pick Up points:
1)oppoaite shilparamam bus stop
2) Opposite to Avasa Hotel Hitec city
3) opposite to bajaj electronics
Or Near madhapur police station
4) jublihills checkpost Near andhra Bank
5) Ameerpet Under LT metro station
6) Begumpet near HPS school
7) secunderabad paradise circle
8) Tharnaka railway nilayam last stop
1. This is a sort of exploratory trip. Most of the things are unplanned. So be prepared to accept any decision that suits best as per conditions prevailing at that time.
2. Trip will be organized only if the group size is 20.