Technovanza is the Annual Techno-management Event organized by VJTI. The motto of Technovanza is to educate people about the principles of Engineering and thus spreading the knowledge of Engineering and Technology to the society at large.
The event’s popularity has grown in leaps and bounds over the years and last year close to 25000 people from all over the country attended the event, leading to its grand success. To the under-privileged students in schools the social initiative, Pratigya inspires them to become innovative engineers of tomorrow and to make Mumbai a better place to live, Mission Mumbai gives innovative solutions as future engineers to empower the society. Reaching out to students, industry and the society in general, Technovanza 2015 promises to be bigger than ever!
Register now at http://www.technovanza.org/
You can also follow us on
Twitter (https://twitter.com/Technovanza )
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/technovanzaVJTI )!
Come, be a part of this extravaganza...
Technovanza-26th, 27th and 28th December 2015.
Here we give you a brief description of some of our prestigious events, have a look:
GUEST LECTURE SERIES
Some of the highlighted lectures held this time are:
1. Sumeet Jain, Co-founder of StupidSid.com
2. Mr.A.K.Das, the Project director of Mumbai Monorail
3. Mr. Akhil Aryan, Head of Product and Growth at Haptik
4. Rajani Seshadri, Vice President, Tata Consultancy Services
5. MICROSOFT Windows Phone App Development Workshop
.....and many more amazing lectures to come!!
Are you a leader on campus and comfortable coordinating people, events and exhibits?
Apply to become a Technovanza Campus Ambassador for your college campus and join an exclusive network of campus leaders all over the country!
The college cup includes all Events and Exhibits of Technovanza worth INR 5.5 lakhs.
Apply for VJTI Technovanza Campus Ambassador and lead your college to glory - (http://bit.do/campus-ambassador )
For more details about college cup:(www.technovanza.org/robowars.php)
• VRC: Create your own Manual & Auto bots and compete on a demanding arena by completing the tasks assigned! The arena is sure to test your technical as well as creative skills so suit up & get in! Get a chance to win cash prize of INR 55,000!
( www.technovanza.org/vrc.php )
• ROBOWARS: Like the sound of metal clashing against metal? If yes then the Technovanza Robowars arena is the place to be! Feel the heat of competition as strong & robust wireless bots confront in an all-guns-blazing showdown with the opponent!
Cash prize of INR 1,25,000 to be won!
( www.technovanza.org/robowars.php )
• MONSTER ARENA: Think your bot can take on any obstacles thrown at it? We give you a grueling track filled with a heady mix of obstacles to test your bot. Toughen up and drive your bot through this Monster Arena to emerge the top dog. We’ll be giving cash prizes of INR 15000!
( www.technovanza.org/monsterarena.php )
• WALL-E: Intelligent bots tested by a shrewd arena! The bots will have to tackle challenges thrown by the automated arena in the forms of line following, grid solving and wall following. The fastest bot with most efficient code will take home the title of – “WALL-E”. Cash Prize of 10,000 INR to be won.
( www.technovanza.org/walle.php )
• ROBOSUMO: Ever saw a sumo match live! Now watch two bots as rikishis strike each other in a ring with defence as the only Att*ck. Prizes worth INR 15,000 to be won. (www.technovanza.org/robosumo.php )
• ROBOMAZE: If you are one of those crazy puzzle lovers, we challenge you to build a manually controlled bot and drive it through complex mazes within as less time as possible. Prizes worth INR 7000 to be won. ( www.technovanza.org/robomaze.php )
• ROBOSOCCER: Interested in football? And want to make it tech-savvy? Make a manually controlled bot that can play football. Participate in this amazing event at Technovanza and Prizes worth INR 7000.
( www.technovanza.org/robosoccer.php )
• C-WAY: Here algorithms and breakthrough coding techniques will stand tall. Are you ready to solve challenging problems the “C-way”? Prizes worth INR 3000 to be won.(www.technovanza.org/cway.php )
• JAVA GURU: It’s not simply the java in your cup; it’s how you prepare it that makes it worth consuming. The challenge will consist of crosswords & jumbled code debugging. Think it’s your cup of Java? Prizes worth INR 3000 to be won. (www.technovanza.org/javaguru.php )
• TECHNOHUNT: Enter the world of exquisite programming where your analytical & logical skills will be put to test in a series of juxtaposed coding riddles and problems requiring concentration & coordination. Use knowledge of C, C++ or Java & crack the levels to emerge victorious in this Technohunt! Prizes worth INR 3000 to be won!
( www.technovanza.org/technohunt.php )
• ULTIMATE CODER: Ever wondered to experience the most challenging coding competition?
Can you keep your cool under tense situations & focus on your code? If yes, then this is the event for you! Prizes worth INR 25000 to be won!
( www.technovanza.org/ultimatecoder.php )
• MISSION SQL: What do Google, Facebook and Yahoo have in common? They are all contingent on DATA. Databases are the underlying stanchions of the IT world and if you think you have what it takes to keep them from toppling, try you’re might at “Mission SQL”! Prizes worth INR 3000 to be won! (http://www.technovanza.org/missionsql.php)
• CODE SWAP: Code Swap is a co-ordination based programming challenge where the players in a team will interchange their codes. Swapping allows the players to code in not only one but two programs in different languages which makes it all the more interesting and challenging. Prizes worth INR 3000 to be won!
( www.technovanza.org/codeswap.php )
• CLIMB-E-ROPE: Well the title says it all! We give you the rope to success, but can your bot climb it? The hydraulic equipment can be as simple as a syringe! Prizes worth INR 3000 to be won. (www.technovanza.org/climberope.php )
• FAST & FURIOUS: Make the fastest and toughest IC Engine car & brace yourselves as you manoeuvre it around an all-terrain course with steep ramps and tight bends! Go fast, go furious and punch in the fastest times to blow away the competition! Cash prize of INR 60,000 up for grabs!
( www.technovanza.org/fast&furious.php )
• BRIDGE THE GAP: Through “Bridge the Gap”, Technovanza offers you the challenge to design and construct a model of a cable stayed bridge and cantilever made of popsicle sticks, adhesive and thread that will portage maximum load along with sufficing the constraints. Prizes worth INR 7,000 to be won. (www.technovanza.org/bridgethegap.php )
• SMART CITY: Ever harbored dreams of building a city? Realize your dream through this event, wherein you’ve to put creativity and planning skills to use and create the perfect City! Prizes worth INR 10,000 to be won!
• X-CON: X-CON is a national level event to display your exhibits and projects ranging from electronics to robotics, mechanics, civil, physics experiments, etc. Make use of this platform provided by Technovanza to showcase your ideas to the world by redesigning technologies and devices. There are prizes worth INR 25000 to be won!
• TPP: Here’s your chance to present yourself, explain the working of gadgets or provide innovative solutions to the current problems faced by the world. Grab this opportunity and present your views by submitting and drafting your thesis on white paper. Based on your fact-finding and experimentation you will be rewarded with cash prizes worth INR 15,000!
• JUNIOR X-CON: Young, unadulterated minds are often the most creative at coming up with simple, yet efficient solutions to complex problems. We, at Technovanza, invite these young, bright minds to showcase their ideas through working models accompanied by lucid explanations during these three days of our fest. Prizes worth INR 5000 are to be won!
• RCMO: Do you think you’re fast enough to solve any cube? Want a platform where you can compete in this aspect with like-minded people? Technovanza presents Rubik’s Cube Mumbai Open (RCMO), a WCA certified event and one of India’s largest cubing competitions, provides with one such opportunity. Cash Prize of worth INR 25,000 to be won.
( www.technovanza.org/rcmo.php )
• HSW: Look around yourself. You’re surrounded by a world full of new technologies and innovations. Surely you must have wondered how a particular technology you’ve taken for granted for oh so long actually works! Here’s your chance to get behind the mechanics of stuff and gain conceptual and working knowledge of the latest discoveries and inventions. Prizes worth INR 5000 to be won!
• TRICKY TRONICS
• CLICK N' CAPTURE
• GOOGLE JUNKIE
• TWEET TO WIN!
• LAN GAMING
• BIZ QUIZ
• LASER CS
• AQUA SOCCER
• TECHNO DRIFT
• MASTER OF PUPPETS
• CODE SWAP
• Neel Kapadia,
Chief Sponsorship Officer,
• Anurag Sarda,
Chief Marketing Officer,
• Harshil Shroff,
Chief Operations Officer,