Sale Date Ended
Technical analysis is a method of evaluating securities that involves a statistical analysis of market activity, such as price and volume . Technical analysts do not attempt to measure a security’s intrinsic value , but rather, use charts and other tools to identify patterns that can be used as a basis for investment decisions.
1. Introduction to Stock Market
- Brief History of Indian markets
- Types(Equities, Commodities, bonds etc)
- Indian Stock market Indices(Nifty,Sensex)
- What is a stock/Share?
- Face value/Book value of a stock
2. Economic indicators – GDP, Interest Rates , IIP , US FED RATES
3. Theory and history of Technical Analysis
- Brief history on people behind TA
- What is Technical Analysis ?
- How TA helps for an investor and a retailer?
- Websites for charts
- Moving averages
- Previous tops and bottoms
6. Momentum Indicators
7. Trend Reversal Patterns
- W pattern
- M pattern
- Inverse Head and Shoulder pattern
- Head and Shoulder pattern
8. Fundamental Analysis - Price to book value , PE Ratio , Debt Equity Ratio , Operating Profit Margin , Net Profit , EPS , Market Cap , ROE , Face Value , Book Value , Management , Shareholding Pattern , QOQ & YOY Performance .
9. Reference websites for Stock Markets