Sale Date Ended
Teach For India is a nationwide movement of energetic young professionals and college graduates who teach in low income schools for a period of two years. The Fellowship enables them to become lifelong leaders advocating for educational equity. Every year, bright students and young professionals from all streams apply for this fully paid Fellowship and once selected, go on to transform their lives and the lives of children in their classrooms.
Striving for an opportunity to prove yourselves?? Sociopreneur in association with TEACH FOR INDIA gives you that one chance to chase your dreams.
A case study shall be given by the Teach for India team a week prior to the competition. The participants will have to mail in their case study in the form of a power-point presentation to the mail id email@example.com. The winning team gets a chance to do two month internship offered by the Teach for India team and certificates of the same.
* The event is open only to undergraduate/management students.
* A team can contain a maximum of 2 participants.
* All the participants of a team must be of the same institute.
* Any team or individual cannot be a part of more than one entry. Each entry involving such duplications is liable for disqualification.
* The entries have to be mailed to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
* Entries received after the stipulated deadline will not be considered.
* Entries to be accepted in the form of powerpoint.