Confucius had said "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."
What will the students learn:
- Brief History of Tarot & How Tarot works.
- How Tarot is useful in Day-to-Day Life.
- Major Arcana & Minor Arcana.
- Various Spreads (like Three Card, Horse Shoe, and Celtic Cross etc.)
- How to read Tarot Cards for yourself and friends.
- Wheel of Life.
- Pendulum Dousing.
- Use of Healing Crystals.
- Psychology of Tarot.
- Client Reading Skills.
- Tarot & Divination.
- Tarot & Divination: Introduction
- Cleansing and Charging of Cards
So come and identify yourself with the Tarot deck and understand about the cards. It will help you get initiated your journey into wonderful world of tarot and mysticism.
- Desire to know more about the world of Tarot
- Intermediate and above
- Seven Classes of theory of two hour duration each twice a week
- Eight Practice Sessions of two hour duration each twice a week
Note:- The fee includes the Detailed Study Manual, Personalized Tarot card deck, Crystal Pendulum & Crystal Chart
- The time is flexible
- Please confirm the time of the workshop before signing up
- The classes can be arranged for individuals as well