- Communication is the backbone of our society.It allows us to form connections, influence decisions,and motivate change.
- Will improve your communication skills, your leadership skills, your confidence and your ability to read and understand people.There are multiple other skills you will learn when public speaking that can actually boost your performance and fulfilment inotherareasofyourlife.
- One of the most important skills for leaders to develop is their public speaking skills, which is why executives spend millions of dollars every year going to public speaking workshops; hiring public speaking coaches; and buying public speaking books, CDs, and DVDs.
A 2-hour masterclass by Tanvi Bhatt, India’s leading coach on Public Speaking & Personal Branding on her brand new offering: A certification program for aspiring Public Speaking Coaches or existing leadership coaches to learn Tanvi’s signature public speaking methodology of STAGECRAFT.
- SpeechCraft: the science of speech writing focusing on What to CRAFT
- VoiceCraft: the art of public speaking focusing on How to WOW
- MindCraft: the strategy behind public speaking focusing on Why they BUY
- The standing ovation blueprint of Inspirational Speeches
- What extra-ordinary speakers DON’T Do