Tailbaila Climbing & Rappelling Expedition”. Being a most difficult Natural Climbing walls in Maharashtra, very few trekkers manage to reach top. The technical expertise needed to climb this fort as reaching summit involves technical climbing & while descending rappelling which requires all mountaineering equipment’s & certified experience.
1) 05:00 am: Meeting point – Plus Valley Adventure Office & leave by private vehicle
2) 07:30 am: Reach the base Village. Tea & Breakfast
3) 08:00 am: Start for Small Walk to Reach the Tailbaila Wall (Pack Lunch will be provided)
4)08:30 am : Reach Tailbaila Rock Patch. Start climbing
5) 02:30 pm: Start descending
6) Evening refreshments on the way back
7) Reaching Pune by 09.30-10.00pm tentatively.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites
1 )Private Transport from Pune to Pune.
2) All food during the trek.
3) European standard approved Safety and Climbing equipments.
4) Expert rock climbing team to help the participants.
5) First Aid Kit.
6) Once in A lifetime Experience.
1) Mineral Water, Cold Drinks
2) Any medical expenses other than First Aid.
3) Anything else which is not mentioned in included list.
Things to Carry:
1. Identity Proof (Compulsory)
2. A Rucksack to carry your luggage (NO Sling Bags, Side bags, Suitcases, trolley bags, Shabnam Bags etc.) all luggage packed in plastic bag.
3. 3 liters of Water (compulsory)
4. Preferably full sleeves clothes.
5. Trekking shoes with good grip (Strictly No – sandals, chappals, floaters)
6. One extra pair of clothes & socks.
7. Any personal medicine (As per your doctor’s Suggestion)
8. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
9. Torch with Extra pair of Batteries.
Page Views : 15