Sale Date Ended
Plan The Unplanned presents Coorg !!
Coorg, as a part of its never-ending beauty and wonders, brings to you it’s the highest point: Tadiandamol, which is located at an altitude of 5735 feet. This stunning peak is surrounded by the greenery and expanses of the Shola forests, which are broken by the beautiful blueness of the water bodies that cut through it. The word Tadiandamol in Kannada actually means a big mountain, which is what it exactly is.
The starting point of this trek is Nalakanad Palace, which will take you through a wide expanse of colors, sights and smells that you have never experienced before. Once you make it all the 5735 feet to the top, you are going to be rewarded by the company of nature which will include flowers, snails, trees, streams, and butterflies.
Join us on this wonderful trek to this gorgeous place to forget behind all of the worries that haunt you in your daily lives. The minute you set sights on the waterfalls and lush greenery that Coorg has to offer you, we assure you that your problems will be more than 5735 feet away from you!
26th - 28th Jan 2018
14 km (to and fro)
Easy to Moderate (difficulty level is subjective)
Cost: 3399/- (Exclusive of tax)
Depart from Bangalore by 10:15 PM
- Reach Homestay Freshen Up
- Trek to Tadiandamol
- Packed Lunch During the Trek
- Traditional Coorg style Dinner and Campfire
- Visit Dubbare Elephant Camp ( River Rafting is Seasonal)
- Visit Namdroling Monastery
-Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 9:30 PM (approx)
-Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
-Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
-Experience that you gain
-Any kind of insurance
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.