Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 37
Surge Impact Foundation, an accelerator for Social Enterprises invites entrepreneurs to a two-day bootcamp on go-to-market strategy and recruiting a marketing & sales team. The bootcamp offers opportunities to interact with experts, listen to startups who have successfully taken their solutions to market and grown and learn how to use key marketing tools to understand your customers better.
Who can attend?
- Entrepreneur who are grappling with marketing challenges
- Entrepreneur interested to understand the social impact space
- Entrepreneur interested in meeting and learning from experienced founders
- Anyone interested in launching their own startup and looking to network and learn
Why to attend?
- Get to network with entrepreneurs from social impact space
- Hear from startups that have successfully taken their solutions to market
- Understand your unique value proposition vis-a-vis competitors
- Get introduced to tools that will help you identify target customers and learn about their buying journey
- Struggling to get pricing right? Learn better ways to price your products/services.
- Interact with the team at Surge Impact
About the Organiser-
Surge Impact Foundation is a not-for-profit company. We accelerate social enterprise startups that contribute towards achieving U.N. Sustainable Development Goals by enabling access to networking, coaching, mentoring and seed funding.