Whats New ?
- Design your own circuits from scratch.
- You will get your hands dirty with all basic electronics components
- You will be introduced with various software tools to make your design work easy.
- Tools we use are up to the industrial standard, which will give your learning an industrial touch and thus this workshop will be added in your industrial experience.
- You will be doing a mini-project during this workshop.
- Our commitment to participants does not finish with this workshop, you can look back to us to get any support for your final year project or any other project you do in future.
- Certificates will be provided to all the participants at the successful completion of the workshop.
- Guidance for placement will be provided for the participants who want to make their career in this field.
- Introduction to Virtual Instrumentation.
- Basics of LABView.
- Visual programming in LABView.
- Designing VIs and Sub-VIS on LABView.
- Detail of Front Panel & Block Diagram.
- Function palette & Control Palette.
- Tools palette.
- Introduction to various data communication protocols.
- Data acquisition tools.
- Data acquisition card.
- GPIB (General purpose interface bus).
- Communication to external devices using Serial port.
- Controlling computer hardwares using LABView.
- Using LABView GUI to contol robots.
- Image processing through LABView.
- Signal processing through LABView
- Introducing MULTISIM.
- Designing analog and digital virtual circuits on Multisim.
- Designing Micro-controller based applications on Multisim.
- Using Mathscript on LABView.
- Interfacing FPGA boards to LABView.
Each participant will get two certificates:
- Workshop Certificate
- Certificate for completion of Three mini projects during the workshop.