Registration is Compulsory.
Sale Date Ended
If you are looking for a ground-breaking STEM Science Summer Camp for your kids, this is it!!
ScienceUtsav have seen a burst of interest in STEM, a curriculum that integrates science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. ScienceUtsav STEM camps are a response to this growing interest. These activities are designed to build interest, knowledge, and technical skills that takes children beyond the classroom!
ScienceUtsav offers separate modules for kiddos (going to grade 1st to 3rd), Juniors (going to grade 4th and 5th) and seniors (going to grade 6th to 9th). These camps include various multi-modules and experimental programs to keep the participants excited and encourage them to learn, to explore new things.
The workshops have been simplistically designed to give the children hands-on science experiments through which they can make, learn and enjoy.
Why Attend Our STEM Summer Camp?
STEM offers more work prospects for students, a better quality of education, and a capable and competent skilled workforce for the future. As our world becomes more focused on science and technology, it is important to be prepared to keep up with the demands.
STEM education has the power to impact all of us, whether you’re raising a future Einstein or a more creative-based right-brain child.
How We Add STEM In Our Summer Camps:
Hands-on, interactive activities
Preparation for the Future
Next step to audio video-based learning
Worksheets with age-specific content
The STEM Summer Camp 2019 program brings together talented high school juniors and seniors for a unique science & engineering experience.
It’s time for kids to celebrate the joys of summer with Science acquaintance!
Multiple Batches Available
Batches start from
06 May – 17 May
1. Health and hygiene kit: Live a healthy life! Learn different ways to keep our body healthy and Evaluate.
2. Blind slate and other sense aid: Learn about different methods by which people with disabilities communicate.
3. Forensic science kit: Know your body. Learn fingerprint techniques.
4. LED Smiley: Can you imagine the world without electricity? Know the importance of electricity.
5. Sound instruments kit: You scream, we scream, Ice cream! Learn the basic properties of sound and its different sources.
6. Trebuchet: It’s a push or a pull! Understand how force helps things to move.
**Take home projects/Experiments on all days. (Quiz, Discussions, Crosswords, Word searches, Puzzles, Role plays, Science games are also part of the workshops).
Venue: 11 & 12 Shah and Nahar Industrial Estate, Near Furniturewala, Off Dr. E Moses Road, Worli, Mumbai 4000 18.