Registration is Compulsory.
Sale Date Ended
If you are looking for a ground-breaking STEM Science Summer Camp for your kids, this is it!!
ScienceUtsav have seen a burst of interest in STEM, a curriculum that integrates science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. ScienceUtsav STEM camps are a response to this growing interest. These activities are designed to build interest, knowledge, and technical skills that takes children beyond the classroom!
ScienceUtsav offers separate modules for kiddos (going to grade 1st to 3rd), Juniors (going to grade 4th and 5th) and seniors (going to grade 6th to 9th). These camps include various multi-modules and experimental programs to keep the participants excited and encourage them to learn, to explore new things.
The workshops have been simplistically designed to give the children hands-on science experiments through which they can make, learn and enjoy.
Why Attend Our STEM Summer Camp?
STEM offers more work prospects for students, a better quality of education, and a capable and competent skilled workforce for the future. As our world becomes more focused on science and technology, it is important to be prepared to keep up with the demands.
STEM education has the power to impact all of us, whether you’re raising a future Einstein or a more creative-based right-brain child.
How We Add STEM In Our Summer Camps:
Hands-on, interactive activities
Preparation for the Future
Next step to audio video-based learning
Worksheets with age-specific content
The STEM Summer Camp 2019 program brings together talented high school juniors and seniors for a unique science & engineering experience.
It’s time for kids to celebrate the joys of summer with Science acquaintance!
Multiple Batches Available
Batches start from
May 06 - May 17
1. Table lamp: Energy to light up the world! Learn to build an electric circuit.
2. Color shadows: Have you seen colorful shadows? Get to know the concept of shadows
3. Motorboat with reed switch: Fun with magnets. Dive into the world of magnets!
4. Tie and die: Understand how fibers are converted to fabrics
5. Bluebottle reaction: Learn about the physical and chemical changes and differentiate between them.
6. Preparation of different gases: Explore gases. Learn to make gases like carbon dioxide, oxygen, hydrogen, Nitrogen, etc. using different chemicals
**Take home projects/Experiments on all days. (Quiz, Discussions, Crosswords, Word searches, Puzzles, Role plays, Science games are also part of the workshops)
Venue: Shanthi Junior Pre School, Bhavanandhiar,5th Cross St, Kamarajapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600073.