The 'Studio in a house' workshop is a beginner's guide to making professional-looking portrait and product photos using simple and affordable equipment.
The workshop is designed such that at the end of the day:
> You will be confident of taking up portrait and product photography assignments and professionally photograph events such as weddings, birthday parties and family functions
> Save lots of money on equipment because the workshop will introduce you to a wide range of gear available at affordable prices. You will even be counselled about the list of equipment most suited to your needs
>> How will you benefit from this workshop?
- Understand the different types of FLASH available
- Use the flash in its MANUAL mode to control the exposure of the photo
- Understand what makes a GOOD PORTRAIT
- Understand how to fire the flash off-camera using WIRELESS TRIGGERS
- Understand and use LIGHT METERS
- Understand the role of WHITE, GOLD and SILVER reflectors in photography
- Use REFLECTORS while making photos using flash/natural light
- Mixing flash light with natural light for different effects
- PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY using LIGHT TENT
You do not need to own a flash/triggers or expensive lenses to attend this workshop.
I always advise students to attend the workshop first to get a good idea of the kind of tools available at a wide range of affordable prices.