Sale Date Ended
Page Views : 44
Objective Of The Workshop
To understand the structure behind a story and to use that structure to craft stories from every day incidents at work. Turning information into stories through prompts.
The day-long hands-on workshop lets participants experience the power of stories and then find stories from their organization. Each participant will choose one story format that they most resonate with and build a story they will carry back.
1. “Founding” – A company’s beginning and early challenges.
2. “Family” – The role of the founding family.
3. “Conflict and struggle” – The challenges the brand overcame on the way to success.
4. “Triumph and tragedy” – The ups and downs of the firm and its people.
5. “Creation” – How the brand came to be, including innovative problem solving and a passion for its products.
6. “History” – The role the brand and its founders played in the past.
7. “Community” – The brand’s influence on its community.
8. “Place” – The link between the brand and its physical location.
9. “Consumers” – Stories that originate with the brand user.
10. “Product” and “service” – The saga of the merchandise or service itself.