Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
"Products (and Services) need stories to provide context and human emotion. They provide the beginning, middle and end (of Pitch)." - Seth Godin
Stories are more meaningful - more memorable, more impactful, and more personal--than statistics alone.When used with statistical data, stories are an incredible persuasive tool that can help decide what to believe in.
If you have any of these questions in your mind:
Join Debleena Majumdar and Venkat S for a hands on workshop on Storifying your startup.
- Introduce the need for storytelling for start-ups, through successful videos and examples
- Identify methods to assess audience and engage with them
- Discuss and break down narrative storytelling techniques and show how that can applicable for developing the customer and the investor story
- Discuss the various components of an elevator pitch, summary pitch and a detailed pitch
- Discuss methods to identify competitive strategies and positioning
- How to use content as a lever to start building the brand story
Who Should Attend?
- Start-up Founders
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Sales Heads/ Teams of Startups
- Those who intend to work for Startups
What will users take back or learn?
- At each step, the start-ups would apply the learnings from the structures discussed for their own businesses and then present their stories
Testimonials by Previous Participants:
- Manager at a Global Bank:
The structure of the training was well developed. The flow of the training was good, with personal experience, structures to keep in mind while developing the story and tools to make the story better.
- Start-up Founder from Bangalore
I learnt how to use storytelling while pitching for my start-up. Always I felt it difficult to engage audiences because of my technical talk. Now, I got some idea on how to engage them.