Sale Date Ended
Sale Date Ended
"Steering Project Success –What More is possible?©" on March 24th , 2012 at Bangalore .
This is a 1 day Workshop for experienced Project Managers.
This program brings the practical insights from decades of Project Management experience in a packaged form. It is the most cost effective Experiential Training for professionals from Industry seeking to gain 'experiential knowledge', with live project examples.
• Program is focused on achieving tangible increase in the Project Manager's ability to deliver projects successfully through the best `mindset'.
• This ability directly impacts i) Profitability mining ii) Opportunity mining across Projects, and Accounts
• Empower the Project Manager with 4 Principles of assurance management and 7 Mantras to help steer through grey areas and uncertainties
• Enhanced ability to steer through grey areas /uncertainties in Projects/Programs.
• Ability to develop the entrepreneurship mindset needed for steering projects to success.
• Insight into crafting win-win solutions.
• Ability to steer expectations with a "positive NO" and a "conditional Yes".
• Ability to arrive at Innovative co-creation strategies involving all project stakeholders.
Program Duration: 1 day ( 9 a.m to 5:30 pm)
Date: - 24th March 2012 (Saturday).
City :- Bengaluru – Hotel Royal Orchid , Manipal Centre, Dickenson Road
Eligibility: - Experienced Project Managers, Program Managers, Project Leaders, Consultants, Outsourcing Professionals, Relationship Managers, Business development Managers, Alliance Office heads with project experience in any of the above roles.
Nominations will be confirmed on a first -come first- serve basis. You would also be receiving a Pre-Program Questionnaire.
Books to Refer: Steering Project Success – What More is Possible ? published by Assurance Consulting . Author - Madhavan S Rao. This Book has 100 project case studies of benefits, by participants of these workshops.
a) Course Handouts
b) Lunch, Tea / Coffee during the workshop..
The workshop demands clear focus and commitment from the participants seeking to deliver more than normal Processes and Methodologies.
Fees- PMI Chapter Members: Rs 3500/- ; Fees for Non-Chapter Members: Rs 4000/-
4. Total No of Seats – 25 only
Program Outline and Agenda : http://steeringprojectsuccess.com/Programagenda.php
Accolades from Industry Leaders http://steeringprojectsuccess.com/leaders_speak.php
Book Review by a certified ScrumMaster and an Author of over 40 Book Reviews available at http://www.rgopinath.com/2012/01/20/book-review-steering-project-success-what-more-is-possible/
6.Other Details – Since there are limited seats, booking shall be closed as soon as payments are received.
7. Earlier Events with this Facilitator has received excellent response from the participants. For further details email to Madhavansrao@gmail.com