Bhira Hydroelectric Project is an electricity generating complex in Bhira, Maharashtra state, India.
It generates power using water from the nearby Mulshi Dam. Bhira lies approximately 100 km from Pune. Its construction was completed in 1927.
Ride To Bhira
Around 90 km from pune
#Ride #Camping #Trek #Swimming #FullNightParty #Jungle
Date - 30/04/2017
Day - Sunday
Meeting Point - Chandani Chowk,
Meeting Time - 15:00pm
Leaving Time - 15:15pm
Date - 01/05/2017
Day - Monday
Ending Point - Chandani Chowk,
Returning Time - 15:00pm
Things to carry:
3) Extra pair of clothes(If you want to swim)
4) Carry atleast 2 Water Bottles for each person(Compulsary)
5) Snacks such as Biscuit, Chips etc
30/04/2017 15:00 - Leave from Chandani Chowk
30/04/2017 18:00 - Reach base Village, Park the vehicles there and refresh with chai
30/04/2017 18:30 - Start Walking towards Camping site(Around 30 - 40 mins walk)
30/04/2017 19:00 - Reach camping site and start setting up the tent/Bonfire.
30/04/2017 19:30 - A group of volunteers will come back to village to take food for everyone
30/04/2017 20:30 - Have Food and Booze, Enjoy
01/05/2017 06:00 - Wakeup Call/Refresh
01/05/2017 06:30 - Start walking to Devkund (around 1 hr trek where we can click awesome pics and we can Swim there) *Pleople who dont want to come for the trek can stay in the Tent itself.
01/05/2017 07:30 - Reach DevKund and Enjoy the swim(We will get chai and vadapav for the refreshment)
01/05/2017 10:00 - come back to the Camping site, De-assemble the tents.
01/05/2017 10:30 - Start walking to the base village and have breakfast there
01/05/2017 12:00 - Start riding towards Pune
01/05/2017 15:00 - Reach pune
1) Tent rent will be shared between all people (approx rent would be 100-150 per night)
2) Food expenses will also be shared between all people
3) Drinking expenses at your own cost.
4) Each rider needs to pay 500 at CC (including for night food, tent rent, and morning tea only)
If any amount is left the amount will be refunded to riders equally
1) We are leaving on sharp time.
2) Returning Time is not fixed.
3) RestlessRiders Team will not take any money from the riders for organising the trip.
4) RestlessRiders will make sure the safety of the riders during the entire trip, However we will NOT be responsible in case of ACCIDENT, INJURY or Any kind of Incidents.
5) No bikes or cars can go to Camping site, we have to walk to camping site.
6) If you are joining as couple please inform us well before so that we can arrange 2 person tent for you.
Terms and Conditions :-
1. Mandatory Gear for Solo and Pillion : It should consist of a Jacket, Helmet, Hand Gloves & Shoes. If you wish to wear more gear you are welcome to do so.
2. No Shorts or 3/4 On Ride, Carry Your Shorts to wear on spot.
3. The speed limit will be strictly riding with the pack
4. Do not overtake and come between riders who are riding together (maintaining constant distance between themselves).
5. In case you notice something unusual or dangerous do bring it to the notice of the group leader.
6. Since we will be staying in the forest stick to group leader's instructions.
7. Respect the fellow riders, Do not offend the anyone in form during the entire trip.
Please contact below person for any other information.
Need to know exact no of people to book tents. Every one should update their name by 28th april 17. Late entries will not be allowed.
RIGHT TO ADMISSION RESERVED: Team Restless Riders India.