Sale Date Ended
Startups Over Coffee, an initiative by GrowthHub is a space to connect the innovative minds of the capital together.
It is a shout out to all the entrepreneurs/budding entrepreneurs in
Delhi NCR or those who are in the city on 19th August 2017 (Saturday), to come join us in probably one of the first of its kind of events.
Tell us how you made a difference to the Indian Startup Community and get the chance to share your stories.
Connect, network, participate and you might end up becoming the next Elon Musk.
More About GrowthHub:
GrowthHub is India’s first community-based crowdfunding platform. Fundraisers realize their dreams faster with the help of existing network of donors and instant fund withdrawal.
GrowthHub is creating a space to catalyze dreams into reality. Whether it’s a Virtual Reality gadget, life changing tech-startup, Romanian art project, social innovation, or simply a dream to go overseas. Our platform can make it happen.
People on our platform network & engage on Growthhub communities and support crowdfunding campaigns.
Speaker Profiles :
1. Tannison Mathews is the Founding Member and Marketing Director of The Optimist Citizen, which is India's first purely positive newspaper. “The Optimist Citizen” is the youngest team to win the Manthan Award and also is a part of Ashoka Youth Venturer Fellowship. Over the period of two years, it has created a huge social impact through it's stories across the globe and has covered around 500 stories of change.
2. Mr. Amanjot Malhotra, the Founder of Actiwate and Vice President at Delhi Angels is our next speaker for the event Startups Over Coffee. He is also the CEO and Founder of Partiko. An individual like him ignites the spirit of leadership amongst every individual.
3. Mr. Ridhish Talwar, Incubator Head at advantEdge.vc, which has funded various start-ups like Shuttl, ScoopWhoop, Tripoto and much more. Learning the deep insights of questions related to funding will be a true learning for every entrepreneur.
4. Mr. Rohit Taneja, Founder Of MyPoolin, is the next speaker for the event Startups Over Coffee. A dynamic personality, who has been funded with $250,000 in 2015 by Qualcomm Ventures and Accel Partners.
It will be a great exposure to every entrepreneur to connect and learn from his valuable experience.
5. Saurabh Kaushik, Founder of Peopleist India, Leadership Advisor and Business Coach For Leading Industrialists, Entrepreneurs and Fortune 500s. His expertise will add value to every person facing different setbacks while pursuing their vision.
Connect with him on 19th August, 2017 at Changemakers Space, Gurugram.