Learn, Connect and Network with like minded people. Meet CEOs of big companies directly and learn fr...
Sale Date Ended
Set up your own kiosk and woo the crowd Large 8 X 5 x 4 Kiosks can be set up at earmarked areas, so ...
Sale Date Ended
Startups INDIA, one of the biggest social platforms for connecting aspiring entrepreneurs and investors will be organizing the Startups Connect 1.0 on 24 October 2015 at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Dwarka, Delhi.
Startups Connect, as the name suggests is a start-up festival aimed at bringing entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and corporates together at one platform. The event provides an opportunity to upcoming startups to showcase their product/service and engage in a one to one discussion with professionals in this field.
Apart from this, people who are running their start-ups will benefit from fundraising opportunities and networking with investors. This event will also help students/professionals who are interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
The edifice of the one day event has been well thought out bringing into line the current day start-up culture. The first half of event focuses on the various aspects of building a start-up, identifying challenges and opportunities, validation of idea, some mistakes to avoid when pitching, pitch complex concepts in a simple way, utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, meet and work with different sources of capital.
The second half provides opportunity to startups to interact with upcoming start-ups to showcase their product/service and engage in a one to one discussion with professionals in this field. The session is further followed by networking session with potential people over coffee.
1. Aspiring Entrepreneurs
2. Budding Startups
3. Students for immense learning
4. Startups looking for fund raising.
5 Startups Ecosystem Enablers
6. Startups looking for product launch/ getting traction
7. Corporate professionals.
8. Building networks in startup circle
9. Angel investors and Venture capitalist
10. Startups accelerators
What's there for you:
1. Exciting prizes worth 10 Lakhs rupees.
2. Immense learning opportunities.
3. Healthy network with startups and investors.
4. Direction interaction with head honchos of large corporates.
5. Startup quizzes for everyone to win wonderful goodies.
6. Food and Beverages from our side.
7. Mentoring from industry experts.
Check complete event details at www.startupconnect.co.in