Block your seat by paying booking amount of INR 2000
Sale Date Ended
A Six Sigma Green Belt candidate confirms commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on his organization.
TÜV SÜD Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is considered as a mark of quality excellence in industries.
About TUV SUD
For almost 150 years, TÜV SÜD has been working to make our world a safer and more sustainable place. More than 17,000 employees, at over 800 locations in Europe, Americas, Middle East and Asia, provide services throughout the entire value chain, focusing on Testing, Certification, Training and Knowledge services.
1) Introduction (Six sigma Overview, Origin and Application, DMAIC and DMADV approach, Six sigma and Organization Structure
2) Define: define project and create project charter
§ Customer requirements (voice of the customer), costs
3) Formulate targets (benefits), milestones, project team
4) Measure: understand process and assess performance
§ Process mapping, C&E matrix, process parameters
5) Fundamentals of statistics and MINITAB, graphic methods
6) Analysis: analyze process and determine significant parameters
§ Ishikawa, FMEA, process capability analysis, statistical test and analysis methods (ANOVA, amongst others)
7) Improve: improve process: determine optimum approaches and processes
§ Design of experiments (DoE), lean methods
8) Control: To ensure improvements in the long-term
§ Poka yoke, statistical process control, integration in QM system
9) Concluding projects successfully and sustained implementation
10) Case studies (Simulation of DMAIC steps) and practical exercises
11) Written examination
Production Managers, Production Supervisors, Customer Service Managers, Quality Managers, Process Managers, Engineers, Consultants and Executives who need to have a better understanding of Six Sigma and the application of Six Sigma in process / quality improvements.
Participants must have their own laptop and the MINITAB statistical software.
· Multiple-choice and scenario-based examination consisting of 100 questions.
· Candidates need to score 70 out of 100 so as to Pass the Examination.
Duration of examination:
The training includes
· 3 day classroom training
· Interactive demo sessions on statistical tools using Minitab software
· Comprehensive course material
· Group Exercises based on scenarios
· Review and preliminary discussion on real projects undertaken by participants
· Assistance in selecting an improvement project
· Certification from TUV ( Globally Recognized )
· Reputed Trainers with decades of industry experience
· High Quality - Value for Money - Flexibility
· Case Study Based Training approach
· "Customer Satisfaction" is our virtue. We strive for excellence in customer care
· World Class Training Facilities, air conditioned class rooms
22nd ,23rd and 29th March'2014
INR 12500/- + 12.36% ST ( Fee inclusive of Training and Certification)
For more Details call Radhika@ +91 -9945690183
Other Courses offered : ITIL Foundation, ITIL Intermediate modules, ITIL Expert, PRINCE 2 and Cloud Computing.