1. Only 12 teams will be allowed
2. Matches will be league cum knock out format
3. Each team will have maximum 9 players (6 playing and 3 substitutes). Team members once declared can’t be changed.
4.Semi -Final & Final will happen based on the pool.
5. In case of rain or any unforeseen condition where tournament can not be completed on scheduled date, OyePlay will find another suitable day of any weekend and teams will have to come and complete the tournament. If on that day also we are unable to complete the tournament because of rain or any unforeseen condition then tournament will be cancelled. In any case money will not be refunded.
6. If any match is not completed because of day light problem or any other problem then match will be resumed next day from the point it was left previous day but ultimately it will be referee call depending on the situation.
7. If any team found to be playing with non corporate players or any players from different company, then it can be disqualified from the tournament at any point of time. Verification process of the non corporate player or different company player will be the sole right of OyePlay and no argument will be entertained. In such case if a team is disqualified then no refund will be made.
8. Registration can not be cancelled in any circumstances and money will not be refunded.
9. The umpire’s decision would be final for the all technical issues.
10. If there are any disagreements on-ground then only the captains are allowed to discuss matters with the umpires/referee.
11. Tournament Committee will have the authority to postpone/cancel/amend the schedule of the tournament at any given point of time but with aprior notice to the respective teams. In such cancellation full amount will be refunded.
12. OyePlay is NOT liable in an event for any injuries sustained during the course of the tournament and for loss of any equipment/money/any otherbelongings.
13. Tournament date may change due to availabilty of the ground.
1.All the league matches and play off stage matches except final will be played for best of 3 games each of 15 points. Final of the tournament will be played for best of 3 games each of 21 points.
2.If umpire finds that tournament can not be completed in 1 day because of some delay then he can reduce the no of points per game of any match so that tournament can be completed in stipulated time frame.
3.Maximum of 3 hits per side.
4.Players need to wear sportswear of their choice and each team can pick their own dress themes.
5. THE SERVE:
( A ) Server must serve from behind the restraining line ( end line ) until after contact.
( B ) Ball may be served underhand or overhand.
( C ) Ball must be clearly visible to opponents before serve.
( D ) Served ball may graze the net and drop to the other side for point.
( A ) Team will rotate each time they win the serve.
( B ) Players shall rotate in a clockwise manner.
7. PLAYING THE GAME ( VOLLEY )
( A ) Maximum of three hits per side.
( B ) Player may not hit the ball twice in succession ( A block is not considered a hit ).
( C ) Ball may be played off the net during a volley and on serve.
( D ) A ball touching a boundary line is good.
8. Players from different companies are not allowed to form a team.
9. It is illegal to catch, hold or throw the ball.
Scorers are from the organizing team. The substitute team members will accompany them. Rally scoring will be used.
1. Strictly All the registration will be done online and no on the spot registrations.
2. 10th June is the last date of the registration.
Awards and Prizes:
1. Trophy will be given to the winner and runners-up team.
2. Gold and Silver medals for all the team members of winners and runner up team.
3. T-Shirts for all the team members of winner and runner up team.
Provided by Organizer:
1.Volleyball and courts to play the match will be provided
2.Lunch will be provided
3.Technical staff/ Referee to conduct the matches will be provided.
4.Tournament committee will provide for basic first aid kit on the ground. In case a player gets injured and needs medical attention, all the medical expenses have to be borne by the player or his company. Under no circumstances, Tournament Committee can be held liable for any such expenses.