Speak your heart - A short story writing competition
The Hyderabadi Magical Writers Initiative is the Hyderabad's first ever Short Story Contest of the kind, providing a writing platform for upcoming professionals. Participants have to develop a story, based on the theme we share with all the participants a day before the competition.
Our team of panel members judges the winner(s) on the basis of creativity, engagement, storytelling skills, use of language and structure.
1. Participants need to register for the competition.
2. We will send the theme and unique ID to all the registered participants a day before the competition.
3. Registrations are open until 4th November 2017.
4. The competition will be conducted on 12th November 2017 (Sunday) @ 10:30 AM – 1:00 PM in our Office.
5. Participants will be given an hour to write their story.
6. After collecting their stories, panel members evaluate the stories and select the best five.
7. During the evaluation process, all the participants will be given a chance to share their experience on story writing.
8. The selected participants get a chance to narrate their stories with the audience.
9. We will take the Audience poll to decide the winner(s).
Who can attend?
Anyone who's interested in writing a story and showcasing their storytelling talent can attend. Others can also attend this event as an audience.
- Winner(s) get prize money
- Best five get a chance to tell their story during the event
- Participant(s) get certificate of participation
- The best stories published in print and social media