Sale Date Ended
Xebia is global provider of SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)™ Training & Certification class in partnership with Scaled Agile Academy certified SPCTs.
SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)™ Training & Certification program is for internal agile change agents and external consultants. It provides the tools to implement agile programs and validates their knowledge in agile programs, program portfolio management, agile architecture, and leadership so that they can launch Agile Release Trains as part of an enterprise Lean and Agile change initiative.
Those who receive their SPC certification are qualified to launch Agile Release Trains and train aspiring SAFe Agilists (SAs) and SAFe Practitioners (SPs).
Read more details about SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)™ Training & Certification at www.http://www.scaledagileacademy.com
- Teach the Leading SAFe course as either a public enrollment class or an internal class for clients or your company
- Act as a certifying authority for those who attend your Leading SAFe class to certify them as SAFe Agilists (SAs)
- Teach the SAFe ScrumXP for Teams course as either a public enrollment class, an internal class, or part of the Agile Release Train QuickStart
- Act as a certifying authority for those who attend your SAFe ScrumXP class to certify them as SAFe Practitioners(SP)
- Teach the SAFe Scrum Master QuickStart course and the SAFe Product Owner QuickStart course to onboard Scrum Masters and Product Owners working in an enterprise context. This may be run independently or as part of the Agile Release Train QuickStart
Michael is a consultant, instructor, leader and mentor who has been applying Lean and Agile practices in and beyond the software industry. Prior to joining Scaled Agile, Michael worked in different roles across the industry from Business Analyst, Project Manager to Line Manager and experienced the transition from Waterfall to Agile in highly distributed multi-cultural environments. He then started to support other organizations around the globe and especially their leaders doing the transformation and making organizations more productive, engaging, and fun.
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications (e.g. CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)
Phone : +91-9871237360 and +91-124- 4700236
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 14 days from the start of the course. For cancellations between 8 and 14 days from the start of the course, registrants may change to another course of equal or lesser value. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.